FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can't believe Chad Kroeger is banging my cousin!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm)

Post     Re: I can't believe Chad Kroeger is banging my cousin!

I just wrote out a long rebuttal because I wasn't just waking up and seeing an explosion of idiotic bullshit. Ill keep it short: You mocked certain phrases I enjoy, a manga I like, a game I really fucking love, and sorting out my thoughts in my journal involving my medication and possible changes and you added a few asininities that honestly make no sense to me. Its like you took a journal post discussing Shin Megami Tensei, Naruto, and the humor I find in a fantastic black person rapping group, and took a few posts where I went Stephen Jan kson on Serge Ibaka. Then it devolved into a truly God Fucking awful series of guttural grunts and shrieks alluding to something j said seven years ago in HTML.

You're also a fucking idiot. You God damned retarded stupid fucking animal, you embellished upon everything and misrepresented "dis life" while exposing the fact there's probably a reason you don't post, because you have a modicum of self-respect and know you're wiping your anal discharge all over the tip of your dick and telling your bris you fucked the hot chick at work and you wipe your lube of anus onto your forefinger and stick it under your nose and taking a whiff, while your slack-jawed yokel Hipster trash buddies look on in horror and leave you hanging over a bowl of nachos.

By the way, I have a black friend who is gay and from Africa who is totally healthy, except I've no one else to talk to but this board as he knows no English. I love peanut butter too. Triple Life, Mike Dunn has shown me the error of my ways. I'm so sorry for enraging you by referencing House and using the term coloreds in such h a serious fashion.

Mike, that was when broken down the most moronic personal attack k ever. You basically described things I like and what's going on in my laugh.
Magic Juan
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:11 pm)

Your QBR is lower than Blaine Gabbert's (- infinity)
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:28 pm)

You have a tattoo of yourself on Rex Ryan's bicep
Clotho
Clotho's rational faculties are not estimated to be at optimal capacity for a sapient specimen
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:00 pm)

ALDP
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 pm)

Gimp Mask, both of his posts are perfect and you aren't going to change anybody's mind so shut the fuck up. It isn't about the things you like, it's about the grating, repetitive way you post in every single thread regardless of what the thread is about. The only difference between you and a spam bot is that the gibberish produced by a bot is occasionally surprising and humorous.
ALDP
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:42 pm)

If you tell a bot that it's annoying, it doesn't follow you around going "Oh, I'M annoying and MY posts are terrible? YOU'RE annoying and YOUR posts are terrible" in every thread you post in.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 pm)

The second was awful. 75% of the first gets a respectful "OHKAY!"

You really have a bad attitude and the only difference between you and a flamebot built to resemble bitter teenager that has emotional issues he needs to work out is that your personality disorder is not flaring at terminal velocity in some of the lines of intense hatred for a total stranger you do not know in any way.

You're one of the few posters that never grew up into an adult. It's cute but it gets overbearing due to this inane obsession you have with telling me a group of people on the internet have developed such disdain that they are in such a conundrum seeing as how if all of this alleged/very clear negative emotion towards a name on the internet, gosh, that is taxing and disheartening. Perhaps it would be best to think positive and have a good time with your hobby, it doesn't do you any good to regard a faceless internet persona with such vitriol.

You're going to have a hard life if you continue to use emotional and cognitive effort to despise strangers. If this is a hobby or stress release mechanism it is very unhealthy. You're still a child, even with your reasonably capable faculties.
ALDP
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm)

People will stop picking on you when Yogurtman or Seru puts you back in your cage where you belong.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm)

I do have to admit, this is pretty shitty and embarrassing and someone should do something about it.
Theldorrin
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 pm)

Fine, but it's pathetic that you are so reliant on me.
ALDP
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 pm)

OMG
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 pm)

Excellent.
ALDP
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:03 pm)

This better be the real Theldorrin and not just Yogurtman using a spell to control Theldorrin's account/dead body.
kakarot52
(Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 pm)

True, hurry up and make me admin so the real theldorrin will do something about it
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:33 am)

Zombie Theldorrin ...
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:27 am)

I told you guys.
Magic Juan
(Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:40 am)

I think you should all submit to the fact that I am a dark necromancer.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 am)

This is a very exciting development.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:48 am)

My Thelly-belly!!!!!
Mike Dunn
(Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 pm)

Hey Gimp Mask, you stay in your lane and continue to do you, and more power to you for sticking to your guns, but I wanted to give you an idea of what sifting through any given post you make looks like to my brain. You post too much. It's sad, because I actually like your writing style and when you're at full power you're like the episode where Gohan goes SSJ2, but when you're making 30 posts a day, and 29 of them are Goku bathing in a hot springs and eating a lot on Snake Way, then I'm gonna skip your filler bullshit because it's boring and pointless, and in the process miss out on the one Majin Vegeta fighting Goku post.

Also, goddamn, fuck you Yogurtman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: