FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you the funny one in your social circle?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics

FUNNY?
Yes.
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
No!
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author           Message
Magic Juan
(Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:16 pm)

Post     Re: Are you the funny one in your social circle?

saaaaand
Mike Dunn
(Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:01 pm)

There are a few people I hang out with at college who are a lot funnier than me, but at home I'm pretty top tier. I don't really put effort into being funny like I used to though. These days if I have to think too hard about a comeback then I'd rather just not be funny.
Matthew Outland
The sum of all the arguments Theldorrin makes for not having children.
(Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:08 pm)

I fucking hate "duh i work for a living you dont live in teh real world" shitheads.

I mean, most people work because they're power or money hungry. Unless you work in something substantial like farming or coal mining you have no right to bitch about lazy people.

Especially if you're just working some gay ass corporate white collar or wage job
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:21 pm)

You're clearly out of touch with the real world, and have never held a steady job though. Also, you went gallivanting off to the ends of the earth and showed back up at your parents home as if nothing happened, and they were just like "whatever, I guess we'll pay for him to survive some more"
Matthew Outland
The sum of all the arguments Theldorrin makes for not having children.
(Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:43 pm)

See what i mean? they're alll faggots!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: