FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gentleman Loser
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:33 am)

Post     Re: The Gentleman Loser

That's it, I'm leaving forever
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:16 pm)

Post     Re: THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH

Merging my two journal threads would be like the time Wintermute merged with Neuromancer, so take your uppity bullshit elsewhere, ho

Actually, it would be like the time I changed the name of Chris's site about video games and The Manimal found it prone on the ground and had goon sex with it
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:24 pm)

Post     Re: Getting older and shit

5 years of no posting many extended intervals upon return and you're all still so below me in posts

This triumph reminds of the time the film Caligula was made
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm)

Facebook Morgan is rather funny. Adderall: FOR WHEN YOU WANT TO PUNCH GOD IN THE FACE, I don't click on anything really except for an occasional status update by her and I'm still waiting for Chris and Triple Life to accept my friend requests. I do not go FTU and BLOW UP a shitty sub-forum that has died, Im friends with a guy named Caligula Caesar , my brother, Hubris, and everybody else is from here, all. .. four if them. I cannot find adlp or adjust my profile to my liking, and its virtually unusable cause I've tired of popping in on orgys brother, and masterbateing and talking about, and the timeline has caused me to punch myself in the face w/nife
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:40 pm)

The internet really fucking sucks, but ill be able to see how naruto ends. Finally, they're fighting the last boss. Remember how ludicrous pain was, and unbeatable seemingly? They fucking went all out with Madara, fucker has sharingan ultimate form AND the rinnengan (which makes the sharingan look like a spin kick by some no name Benin), has rapid recovery, unlimited chakra, and they're going to have to come up with something outside of him being physically defeated, because he's not using any power and its sorta like yamcha vs freiza form one. This is the most over the top last boss I've seen. Oh yeah, and Tobi is like crazy Tobi from Oz on PCP that does flips n stuff
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:21 pm)

Post     Re: CIA scandal

If you were a woman I would wish to roleplay the demise of David Carradine with you, praying that you would remember to cut the rope and not amble about mumbling about slavs and the one time Frankenstein beat the out of Machine Gun Joe Viturbo

He was the originator of shut your face.

Has ANYBODY here watched Death Race 2000? I'm thinking, Fist of the Northstar has an unfair edge as the best movie ever, the classic Streamline dub, cause without it Death Race 2000 is a much better movie.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:26 pm)

Not liking Death Race 2000 is like not liking Robocop or Pulp Fiction, you'd have to be a terrible misanthropic petri dish of all the worst things ever
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:36 pm)

Post     Re: Gay News 2008: Every minute of every day

I'm glad in this maelstrom of teenage boys, rape, and Sesame Street's seedy dark side being revealed, that Elmo is okay and doing well. At least somebody had some perspective.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm)

Whoa, one more post and your power level will be over 9000!

We can all safely assume that once theldorrin hits 22000 I will acquire his phone number/address so I can do my excellent "22000? There must be some kind of mistake" impression, you are not safe, theldorrin
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 pm)

Whoa, one more post and your power level will be over 9000!

We can all safely assume that once theldorrin hits 22000 I will acquire his phone number/address so I can do my excellent "22000? There must be some kind of mistake" impression, you are not safe, theldorrin
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 pm)

Post     Re: Psaturn

Chris is one of the funnier people left. I don't think he's an uber-man, I don't pretend we share some kinship, but I'm also not going to go apeshit about his entire being just cause he makes some posts that I don't like that concern nothing of any import

He does have a natural sense of humor, and his approach to the board is a lot better than most. He doesn't take anything too seriously, and only when he does does he fucking suck,

He's no you, okay, but you get very angry and serious often, and you get so caustic, amineptine might be approved in Canada, you will have a stroke soon unless you take appropriate measures
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:08 pm)

Post     Re: Sports Thread

I've lost any respect I might have had if I gave a shit about a good kicker

What a pussy, that's absolutely no excuse for him to probably cost a few people their jobs that, unlike him, were fringe or end of the line players that are now stocking shelves at Meijers
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm)

Post     Re: Getting older and shit

You are embarrassed and envious of my lifestyle

Im a fucking aviator that is paid to watch TV and play video games with healthcare and free food shelter and I can literally have somebody wipe my ass for me, spray shit on their arm, and totally get away with it

Does anybody else have this privilege afforded them? I can sit in the open and piss all over a dining room while touching things with shit*smeared hands and I just need to make up a flimsy excuse
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:26 pm)

Holy shit, I'm being paid to browse the internet while watching television and playing video games with no expenses high as fuck part of the day, and on cruise control the rest

My life is far better than any of yours!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm)

Post     Re: Official FTU Poster Rankings

Haha!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:30 pm)

Post     Re: It's Halloween

Oh man, I used to eat those butterscotch boost puddings all the time.

I cannot have fruit juice, unless I have tagamet on hand, which I don't. I get 20.6mg prilosec extended release, its terrible, and considering my most important psych Med requires urine lacking in acidity and a fairly alkaline stomach to get what I should out of it, so small amounts of juice only a few times a day at certain times us acceptable ; citric and ascorbic acid are my enemy. I may still be anemic, but I definitely am sorely lacking in magnesium and b-vitamins, which is the worst situation imaginable. I get a lot of calcium and vitamin c, and I need a diet with almost no vitamin c minus like a 500% one every couple nights and I really need a high potency b-6 b-12 and large quantities of magnesium every night, along with a few hundred mg of dextromethorphan every few days, but that takes a violent toll, Christ, a while back I had explosive diarrhea the color of pea soup that was watery baby food. 11 days I was spraying the walls with cabs if shit several times every few hours.
Theldorrin
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 pm)

It's still weird to me that PPIs are over the counter in the US.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 pm)

Post     Re: Yugen no Ma

Yeah but your journal fucking sucks

I gain weight though I have a extraordinary metabolism on fucking steroids

You poor emaciated man, you are in sorry fucking state
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 pm)

What is a PPI?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:45 pm)

I feel like it's about time to let Gimp Mask out again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 67 of 92

Jump to: