FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gentleman Loser
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 am)

Post     Re: The Gentleman Loser

Also the fact that you obviously need to take some drugs doesn't make you less of a raging drug addict.
Theldorrin
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:00 pm)

MADali's post was so good.
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 pm)

Drug addict, yes, anybody that takes any substance which alters the bodies chemistry in any manner is a drug user, and most every drug is addicting. In my case, its essentially my insulin. Is a diabetic a raging drug addict? Not raging, but I guess that's semantics

I did not flame him as much as legitimately question the validity of his criticism of Chris, as MADali is grade A scum, I got a peek now into his life and guess what? He's in no position to genuinely criticize Chris, or pretty much anybody else, as he affirmed he is grade A scum in a multitude of manners, ignorant, belligerent, trashy, lack of decorum absolute and the fantastic thing is he went da bouncer while affirming this.

He's not known for long-winded vitriol, so I hit a nerve real bad, apparently. He was not even trolling, I've never known him to put together a dead-serious, incredibly defensive diatribe.

Bravo, but it doesn't change what ya are, Dick.

Have a nice Wheeeeee!
Magic Juan
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 pm)

MADali is probably scumbag for a lot of things he's said or done, but not for being successful.
ALDP
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 pm)

Wow, I never thought about drugs that way, Gimp Mask. If we all did the drugs you did... we would also be addicted to them! I guess you really aren't way more of a drug addict than everyone else at the board. So maybe you shouldn't make so many posts where you're just stringing together drug names and dosages, as if anybody 1. knows what the fuck you're talking about or 2. would ever in a trillion years care.

The fact that MADali shit all over you doesn't mean you hit a nerve. It means he thinks you're a piece of shit and he is taking an opportunity to tell you so. Did you even read his post? What nerve do you think you hit, in not knowing what country he lives in or what his job is? Because to me it just looks like you're trying unsuccessfully to reverse the "Gimp Mask's absent father" meme by talking about MADali's father.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm)

It's sad to see you revert to Chris sycophancy, Pat.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:24 pm)

Of course MJ. But his post screamed dirtbag.

Adlp, what does his father have to do with any of this, cause I thought he lived with his family? Ill drop strings of drugz talk with some mild specifics, yeah, but, its what I do?
The nerve I felt was he has never once went old-skool super-serious malicious diatribe, ever, for any reason.

Jason, he didn't deserve manchild ;_; because nobody that is dug in this monastery of whores and corruption is some fill-on man's man
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:48 pm)

Wait, he doesn't live in the UAE?

You are a whore MJ, I've probably made three solid attempts to gather your attention and maybe address me, but you choose now

And fuck you madali, I could've had fun with that but NOT ON A SUNDAY OR MONDAY YOU SHIT, PICK LIKE WEDNESDAY NIGHT NEXT TIME

I'm going to start saying ill post a LOT about things later, and never do >…>

Did I do .. good Jason?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:40 pm)

You know Jason, there was a time when I had you in my display case of young boys!

Perhaps someday I'll have you there again...
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:43 pm)

There was a time when you were capable of expressing a single thought without curtailing it to build intrigue or derailing it in pursuit of the most outlandish whims imaginable.

Also, your thoughts were about Dragon Ball Z, which is awesome.

Maybe you should fucking post about DBZ.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:22 pm)

I can't find THE DRAWING of me lurking in my lair w/talons and cyborg eyes, and I'm tired of not having it handy for replies.
Fagzilla
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:25 pm)

Can't find "#1 BITCH Seru" either, which has also caused more than one post to not be all that it could have been.
Jason
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm)

I'll post it.
Fagzilla
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 pm)

Hahaha!
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm)

Come wash the giant royal penis!

Chris, Brandon Marshall went to Florida Technical University, which was later named the University of Central Florida

He went to FTU!

I want you to give ne a theory as to why they changed the name of the university. I think they knew I would be coming because I would be a lifelong student if it stayed FTU. I'd make up a sad story so they would have a football game dedicated to me for all of the research I would be doing into exploiting various GABA analogues and amphetamine based anti -depressants with some sort if block in the meso-limbic portion of the brain that discourages repeat dosing yet retaining all the elements of methamphetamine that make it the safe cure-all it currently is, like a replenishing element so your norepinephrine and dopamine reserves wont take a hit

I should become a career student being disabled gives me that privilege
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:23 pm)

Post     Re: Sports Thread

There was a university in Florida, FTU, this will become the center of my universe, I will lie to non-savvy Interests: Sport and tell them famous Interests: Sport, architecture went to FTU, like Ralph Sampson and Mookie Blaylock
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 am)

I forgot, you like stupid gay shit, not football
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:08 am)

I forgot, you like stupid gay shit, not football
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:29 am)

I am so tired of this DONK BLOG

I can't be caged. No, not here, I'm talking about geriatric torment man, soiled assholes, corned beef hash, the stale pungence, dig it?

I have to wait at least 40 minutes to eat if I take mah pills first and an hour PLUS to take them if I've already snuffled. That don't coincide too well, same with my painkillers and Swiss Army Knife of the pharmacological world, Lyrica, as they get stretched out a bit longer but over 30% decrease in blood levels if taken with food. I am willing to live on the streets, jus' gimme some money and my medication. Christ, ill live in a crack motel heavily invested in cockroach harvesting, I need freedom. My mother is a whore that is blocking me from attaining ID and such.

She's such a bitch.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:31 am)

I am so tired of this DONK BLOG

I can't be caged. No, not here, I'm talking about geriatric torment man, soiled assholes, corned beef hash, the stale pungence, dig it?

I have to wait at least 40 minutes to eat if I take mah pills first and an hour PLUS to take them if I've already snuffled. That don't coincide too well, same with my painkillers and Swiss Army Knife of the pharmacological world, Lyrica, as they get stretched out a bit longer but over 30% decrease in blood levels if taken with food. I am willing to live on the streets, jus' gimme some money and my medication. Christ, ill live in a crack motel heavily invested in cockroach harvesting, I need freedom. My mother is a whore that is blocking me from attaining ID and such.

She's such a bitch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 66 of 92

Jump to: