FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Psaturn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 pm)

Post     Re: Psaturn

It is hard not to constantly unleash myself on Fagtown and use it as a garbage dump for my brain and ego.

My God, my Facebook feed yesterday, it was too much.

I had to go *somewhere* to say something dumb and uninformed about the election; to call someone stupid, and be called stupid.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 pm)

You should get out more Cool
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:35 pm)

what a sly banner you have their Jason.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:12 am)

Being super-informed and conversant about a topic is sort of paradoxical with being scornful and dismissive about that topic.

Is what I meant to say earlier.

So your accusation-thingy was based on a weird premise. You have to be up to speed on something before you're qualified to blow it off as a thing you don't care about?

"Oh yeah, I spend about three hours a day reading political blogs, but pssh.... politics, gimme a break. Am I right???"

God, I have so many theories about you!

You'd die if you knew how many!
Theldorrin
(Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 am)

You should follow up on that with another post.
(Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:12 pm)

Sorry, that one was just sticking in my craw!
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:05 pm)

Is one of your theories that I'm mortally allergic to theories?
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 pm)

I realize it's paradoxical, Chris. The point is that you seem ignorant first and contemptuous second. It's like somebody saying "Every song by the Beatles is about cars and surfing and that's why they're the worst punk bank ever."

Incidentally, your cool outsider's take on the election is identical to the stupid narrative put forward by the lazy, retarded media in the lead-up to the election. It's almost like... they're trying to address... people exactly like you!
Fagzilla
(Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:44 am)

"Gotta Have A Theory" should be my new CT!
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:46 am)

Are you close to 40 yet, you fucking manchild?
Magic Juan
(Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 pm)

I don't think at any point Obama was in danger of losing the election and this is primarily because Mitt Romney was such a shitty, terrible candidate.
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 am)

I'm really disappointed to see that Clotho is still allowed to post here.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 pm)

The election wasn't close. It had been in Obama's favor since the end of the summer. MADali is correct in terrible media horse race bullshit ratings stunts.

The only reason why Romney ever seemed ahead during election day was because it is easier to get results from rural smaller communities that typically vote Republican than from higher populated areas and cities that lean left. So it initially leaned right. Even the cable news coverage explained this.

Chris is ignorant.
Fagzilla
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 pm)

I guess we can all be glad that you made that post and got this started again, because now here's another post from me!!!!!!!!

I'm ignorant (about politics, I'll crush you all in a debate about psychic mediums), but I just don't trust propaganda from either side, whether it's from fat racist radio hosts on one, or gay Jewish statisticians on the other!

It's all easy to say "pshh, it was inevitable" in hindsight because you all started with a liberal bias and got all of your info from leftist sources, because you're all smelly, hippie liberal lesbians.

The other side was so stunned, so certain of victory, that Romney and his camp didn't even have a concession speech ready. Are you gonna tell me that Romney and his handlers were ignorant about the election?

This wasn't like Bob Dole where it wasn't even the remotest possibility and nobody even tried to pretend that it was.

People much smarter than me were confident that Romney would win, or at least that it would be close. It wasn't just "the media."

Well, people more informed in this particular area than me, I should say!

Since nobody's smarter than me.

Last edited by Fagzilla on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 pm)

No, I just don't trust propaganda from either side, whether it's from fat racist radio hosts on one, or gay Jewish statisticians on the other!

It's all easy to say "pshh, it was inevitable" in hindsight because you all started with a liberal bias and got all of your info from leftist sources, because you're all smelly, hippie liberal lesbians.

The other side was so stunned, so certain of victory, that Romney and his camp didn't even have a concession speech ready. Are you gonna tell me that Romney and his handlers were ignorant about the election?

This wasn't like Bob Dole where it wasn't even the remotest possibility and nobody even tried to pretend that it was.

People much smarter than me were confident that Romney would win, or at least that it would be close. It wasn't just "the media."

Well, people more informed in this particular area than me, I should say!

Since nobody's smarter than me.
Fagzilla
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 pm)

Good, fine, this will give people an opportunity to study the evolution of a Chris Psaros post.
ALDP
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 pm)

"The other side was so stunned, so certain of victory, that Romney and his camp didn't even have a concession speech ready. Are you gonna tell me that Romney and his handlers were ignorant about the election? "

Yes. That is what happened. What is wrong with you?
ALDP
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:39 pm)

It's cool that you give equally little credit to ignorant pundits getting paid to talk out their asses and to trained analysts who explicitly state their methodologies. That's very zen.
ALDP
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm)

One of your essential problems is that you think being an outsider somehow masks what a colossal mediocrity you are. You aren't funny, but wait, *anti-humor*! So when people don't laugh at your jokes, ha ha, trolled u, that is the joke Cool

Similarly, you have lots of beliefs and assumptions about politics, but caring about politics is SO un-Chris!! How can you dress up your retarded commonplace politically disengaged views to somehow seem above it all? Duhhhh, I don't trust EITHER side! heh Cool trolled u
Fagzilla
(Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:47 pm)

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/romney-adviser-not-single-person-campaign-thought-he-would-lose

Am I misinterpreting the headline "Romney Adviser: Not a Single Person on the Campaign Thought He Would Lose"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: