FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drone war

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
ALDP
(Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:05 pm)

Post     Drone war

http://www.thenation.com/article/170920/malalas-you-dont-see?page=full#

This article is so stupid that it makes me go crazy. Does anybody here have strong opinions about the drone program? I'm in favor of it but I don't think you need to LIKE it to have a problem with somebody putting an equal sign between "drone strikes" and "walking onto a school bus to shoot a girl point blank in the head."
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:00 pm)

Post     Re: Drone war

Yeah, it's a pretty disingenuous equivocation. There's a reason the legal system differentiates between murder and manslaughter. I do think drone strikes are shitty and shouldn't cause so much collateral damage if they're going to be used as often as they have been, though.
kakarot52
(Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:00 pm)

OMG two kids!!! Like our foreign policy has killied way more civilians than that1!!

I figure as long as the Pentagon is overfunded I damn well better be seeing some combat drones
Theldorrin
(Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm)

Yes, but what about the laffer curve?
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 pm)

It's a myth that the Middle East would work out its shit if the West just left it alone. It's something that sounds intuitive and that people want to believe because it would save a lot of money but it has no basis in reality.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm)

I'm sorry, I didn't have time to read your whole post, but I saw that you mentioned something about a thing that people want to believe that has no basis in reality. Were you talking about gender equality??
ALDP
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 pm)

I'm posting now in case you want to rephrase that joke
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:22 pm)

If you're feeling pretty trolled right now, then it was phrased juuuust right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Fagzilla on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:33 pm)

Naw a chat bro didn't know what you make of your post so maybe you'll read it again and find some ambiguity that you missed and now if you change it everyone will know
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:55 pm)

Oh look, a liberal feminist warhawk.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 pm)

You could be talking about anyone on FTU relative to yourself (or Matthew Outland).
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ALDP
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:07 pm)

MADali, I wish the US picked its wars better and I don't think it should or ever will fight a war with Iran. I would be happy if we just continued the war in Afghanistan forever, plus secret drone wars wherever they're needed.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:25 pm)

If America ever attacks Iran, I will join the war and hopefully put a fucking bullet in John Buis' stupid retarded redneck brain.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 pm)

Best post.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
MADali
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:29 pm)

If there is a war, I'd be so unlucky that I woudn't even face any action, I'd probably be stuck in a trench somewhere for six years, waiting for the enemies, eating shitty food and smelling like shit, and then after six years, they tell my group that the war is over.

Sometimes I fantasize about there being a war, and the Iranian army using me to interrogate American POWs because of my above-average english language knowledge compared to the rest of the Iranians.
Fagzilla
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 pm)

I'm sorry, I didn't have time to read your whole post, but I saw something about you eating shitty food and smelling like shit. Were you mentioning that because that's what you're doing right now?
ALDP
(Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:06 pm)

Good luck extracting answers from American POWs when you have no grasp on the concept of Haterade.
Magic Juan
(Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:08 pm)

MADali's post is excellent.

I would want MADali and I to fight in a sniper battle in a bombed out city where he's The End and I'm Snake.
Magic Juan
(Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:09 pm)

I would play some KINKS to lure MADali out and we'd sit around and put our guns down. We'd smoke some opium and agree that war is gay.
MADali
(Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 am)

Smoking opium with your friends is the best thing a couple of guys can do in this life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: