FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indoctrination theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner
           Author           Message
kakarot52
(Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 pm)

Post     Indoctrination theory

Shepard is indoctrinated. Here is proof:

Shepard was indoctrinated by object Rho, captured by harbinger, and sedate for 2 days.

Shepard has symptoms of indoctrination, such as nightmares and hallucinations (the kid)

Shepard was unlikely to survive the ending...unless he was indoctrinated

Indoctrinating Shepard is a perfect excuse to continue not only the series, but making a buncha crappy DLCs

Captain Anderson and Cerberus reaching the Citadel first has been dismissed as a plothole....fine

As do the changes in the environment when Shepard approcaches the beam after getting hit by harbinger....fine

But, if you looka t the pile of dead bodies, you will notice that they were not there earlier, were not part of the assault squads, and are dressed like Mass Effect 1 characters. Shepard is probably in a dream like state.

So Shepard has been indoctrinated (by EA) as an excuse to creat a buncha shitty sequels
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm)

Post     Re: Indoctrination theory

Retard.
kakarot52
(Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:47 pm)

How is it retarded? ITs not like they chose to leave us with a shitty ending or something. There was clearly a plot twist

Also, this is all pretty solid evidence. I am not sure why you disagree with this
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 pm)

It's much easier to believe they just made a shitty ending.
kakarot52
(Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm)

Well, the ending would be shitty anyway

My point is, virtually all plot holes are covered if we consider that harbinger is trying to indoctrinate shepard towards the last part of the game. (Do not forget that Harbinger repeatedly expressed preference for capturing shepard alive)

Meanwhile, this very well written series is filled with plotholes if we don't

Not to mention that it would give EA an excuse to continue the series.

Sorry, but MONEY and PLOT TWISTS=indoctrination theory
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:42 pm)

I have no idea about any of this, but nearly every devolpment team on the planet will come up with a senseless shitty reason about how the sequel has some sort of tie in a sequel, I don't even know what indoctrination means. Does it mean the game had a retarded ending because they knew it would not deter people from buying the game and future titles bearing the name with a different number next to it
kakarot52
(Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:41 pm)

Indoctrinations means the reapers were subtly trying to brainwash commander shepard

For instance, our education is a system of indoctrination (subtle brainwashing in order to filter for obedience). As is our whole country for that matter.

The reapers don't just seize control of somebody valuable; they have to indoctrinate them very gradually hoping they will join out of their own free will.

That's why Shepard was hearing subtle voices in his dreams, and was experiencing hallucinations
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 am)

So drug dealers (reapers) provided this Shepard person a high dose

of DOB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Norio Wakamoto Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: