FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yogurtman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Theldorrin
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 am)

Post     Yogurtman

http://expressionengine.com/forums/viewthread/212611/#985922

Can you grep on the actual PHP files to see if they have this code in there?

There have been some comments about Google Chrome warnings, and while there is nothing in checking the source, it's possible it doesn't get inserted in the output for all users. Peter mentioned sweepstakesandcontestsdo.com specifically, which he only noticed as being warned while at work.

Anyone that sees a warning about FTU can post in this thread, I guess. Maybe we can figure out precisely why this is happening (it's possible that all of Dreamhost is being painted with the same brush and that there is nothing at all wrong with ftusa.org).

Last edited by Theldorrin on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theldorrin
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:50 am)

Post     Re: Yogurtman

I think any eval(base64_decode would be a red flag.
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:21 pm)

Sometimes when I'm Here I get rerouted to blank pages with strange webdresses. Itsnot really possible for a phone to pick up some weird cookie and the sites page is always blank and I'd usually an. .rr thingy
Zenxin
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:14 pm)

Same here bro, using a phone too.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:58 pm)

Isn't it frustrating sometimes? I have to post over and over until it finally squeezes through. Still, I can utilize media functions therefore I love this thing. It and it allowed me to come home. There were over the top anime tears streaming down my face when I realized I could post in a rudimentary fashion
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:25 pm)

Yeah, so index.php starts with eval(base64_decode and then a fucking page of gibberish.

Not a good sign.

Thank you Theldorrin.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 pm)

Should be good now.

Let me know if anybody has any more issues!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm)

FTU has the best customer support.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 pm)

Well, it is monitored 24/7 by Cyborg. I bet he cath'd himself and had a colostomy
y bag put in place by his own hand after he briefly studied the procedure and probably has a methamphetamine pump and a midazolam nasal spray for a quick power nap whenever he sees a benign non entity posting by himself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: