FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carry Me Home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Spamdini
(Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:49 pm)

Post     Carry Me Home

After talking with the writer of the movie Hobo With a Shotgun, I became inspired to write my own movie script. It was to be about Drew Carey and Jim Carrey being brothers, and Drew gets drunk one night so Jim has to CARRY HIM HOME!

Except I hated what I wrote about 15 pages in so I stopped. Since I haven't written any FTUW stuff in a long arse time (and likely never will again), I'll post it here. Voila! (next post)
(Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:51 pm)

Post     Re: Carry Me Home

1. EXT - RIVER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS – DAY

A skinny young boy, YOUNG JIM, is in the water and struggles to stay afloat. He is waving his arms in an attempt to swim and he alternates between screaming for help and choking on water. In spite of his struggles, he is clearly on the verge of drowning. After a short period of time, the camera switches to an older, more athletic boy, YOUNG DREW, who is running towards the water.

YOUNG DREW
Jim! I’m coming for you, bro!

YOUNG DREW jumps into water and grabs on to YOUNG JiM. The scene then cuts to both boys sitting on the side of the river, YOUNG JIM trying to catch his breath while YOUNG DREW appears completely unfazed by the athletic feat.

YOUNG JIM
Y-you’re amazing, Drew! I’m sorry that I always
get into trouble.

YOUNG DREW
Don’t worry Jim. One day you’re going to grow
up big and strong like your big bro. Then it can be
your turn to save ME!

The camera pans up towards the sky as the two boys laugh.

2. INT – WRESTLING ARENA – NIGHT

The words “30 years later” are displayed on the bottom of the screen. The arena is packed to the rafters with screaming fans who are drinking beer and screaming various obscenities.

3. INT – WRESTLING ARENA CORRIDOR – NIGHT

Close up shot of grown of JIM’s face. He is breathing deeply, as if trying to psyche himself up. He closes his eyes momentarily to concentrate, then opens them again and begins to move forward.

4. INT – WRESTLING ARENA – DAY

The camera focuses in on the entranceway as JIM emerges with his arms raised in the air and screaming wildly. He is wearing a grey and red singlet (one-piece wrestler’s attire) as well as wrestling headgear. The crowd boos vehemently upon his appearance. And begin to toss objects such as popcorn and Styrofoam cups.

RING ANNOUNCER
Making his way to the ring first, from West
Hoboken, NJ, he is Miiiiiiiiiiiister Know-It-All!

(cont’d)

4. (cont’d)

The crowd boos even more loudly upon the announcement of his character’s name. JIM taunts the crowd by climbing onto the second turnbuckle in one of the corners and pointing at the members of the audience.

JIM
(condescendingly)
You people need to get real jobs, eat better
and stop drinking so much!

The camera focuses in on one man in the crowd, who is wearing a Pantera t-shirt and has a shaved head.

FAN
Fuck you, faggot!

The camera focuses back on JIM, who is doing squats in the corner and breathing deeply, once again psyching himself up.

JIM
(quietly to himself)
Alright Jim, it’s time to man up. Let’s do this!

RING ANNOUNCER
And his opponent, the WFL champion, from
Sexyville, USA.

Upon hearing the announcement, the champion SWEET HONEYBUNS emerges from the entranceway. She is a woman with an athletic build and is clad in a very skimpy bikini with a yellow and black pattern like that of a bee. The crowd cheers wildly upon seeing her and she smiles and acknowledges the crowd by pointing at them.

RING ANNOUNCER
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Honeybee!

Various members of the audience have signs supporting SWEET HONEYBUNS (“Marry me Honeybuns”, “Gimme that sweet honey!”, etc.) and deriding Mr. Know-It-All (“Know-It-All done know SHIT!”(sic) , “Faggot-All”, etc.) SWEET HONEYBUNS climbs into the climb and JIM puts his fists out in a boxing stance while jumping back and forth.

JIM
Don’t you know that you’re going down?
BRING IT ON!

A montage of shots shows JIM being slammed around the ring by SWEET HONEYBUNS, being

(cont’d)
4. (cont’d)

clotheslined, and otherwise being abused. SWEET HONEYBUNS finishes things off by climbing to the top turnbuckle and jumping butt-first onto a prone JIM. She remains sitting there while the REFEREE makes the 3-count. She stands up and poses for the crowd while JIM lays motionless.

5. INT – SHOWER ROOM – NIGHT

JIM stands under the running shower, exhausted and looking depressed with his forehead propped against the wall.

6. INT – JIM’S APARTMENT - NIGHT

JIM walks into his apartment and throws his duffel bag on the floor. The apartment is miniscule, with only one room that is quite cramped. All things considered however, the apartment is fairly tidy with no clutter on the floor and everything on the tables neatly arranged. JIM stumbles over to his futon in the middle of the room and collapses on it, closing his eyes. However, seconds later the sound of a cell phone ringing causes JIM’s eyes to snap open and he reaches into his pocket and looks at the call display. It says “DREW”.

JIM
Awh son of a beesting.

JIM answers the phone.

JIM
Yes Drew?

7. INT – FIDDLER’S GREEN PUB – NIGHT

Loud rock music is playing in the background and most people are laughing and chatting it up politely. DREW, on the other hand, is wearing a filthy t-shirt and appears to be completely drunk to the point where he can barely stand or speak. He has his mobile phone pressed to his ear and talks to his brother on the other line.

DREW
Baby bro! Come on over! We’re having a party!
It’s a party for people who want to be awesome!
And guess who’s the fucking king of awesome!

8. INT – JIM’S APARTMENT - NIGHT

JIM
Ungh…I’ve had a long day Drew.

9. INT – FIDDLER’S GREEN PUB – NIGHT

DREW
I’ll give you a hint! It’s THIS guy!

DREW pulls a ONE-ARMED HOMELESS MAN next to him. The ONE-ARMED HOMELESS MAN scratches as his beard and starts smelling a woman next to him, repulsing her.

DREW
He’s the best dude ever! He’s only got one arm
and we’re gonna buy hookers and he’s gonna put
it in their…

The BARTENDER rips the phone out of DREW’s hand and begins talking.

BARTENDER
Jim, if you don’t get your idiot brother out of
my right now he’s either leaving here in a cop
car or a body bag! And the second one sounds
more fun with each passing second.

DREW
(yelling from behind the bartender)
Snaaaaaaaaatch!

8. INT – JIM’S APARTMENT – NIGHT

JIM groans.

JIM
I’ll come get him.

As JIM snaps his phone shut, the scene immediately switches to the opening credits.

9. EXT – OUTSIDE FIDDLER’S GREEN PUB – NIGHT

JIM shuts the door to his car, which is plain enough but in decent shape. The engine is still running as he sighs and marches into the bar.

10. INT – FIDDLER’S GREEN PUB – NIGHT

The BARTENDER is impatiently tapping on the bar when she sees JIM come in the bar.

(cont’d)
10. (cont’d)
BARTENDER
No more! That sack of shit isn’t allowed in here
anymore, you hear me Jim?

DREW is unconscious and face down in a pile of an opaque liquid. One of his hands is down his pants and he is drooling and snoring.

JIM
Drew, it’s me. Come on sleepy head. Let’s get
you in bed!

The BARTENDER shakes her head in disgust.

BARTENDER
It’s treating him like that that lets him get
away with being an asshole!

JIM extends a finger out to the BARTENDER as if to silence her.

JIM
He’s my brother. We Carrys take care of each
other. Ain’t that right?

DREW
Snaaaaaaaaatch!

JIM pats DREW on the head.

JIM
No, not tonight. Hey can someone give me a
hand with him?

11. EXT – OUTSIDE FIDDLER’S GREEN PUB – NIGHT

JIM and the ONE-ARMED HOMELESS MAN are supporting a half-conscious DREW as they walk him out of the bar. They get to the sidewalk when JIM looks left and right and a look of panic falls upon his face.

JIM
Where’s my car?

A shot from behind the heads of the trio shows the spot where the car was earlier, but now it is just an empty parking space. Another car pulls into the space and a well-dressed CAR GUY gets out of the driver’s side, leaving the engine running. Upon seeing JIM, DREW and the ONE-ARMED HOMELESS MAN, he pauses, then returns to his car and cuts the engine and pulls out the key.
(cont’d)

11. (cont’d)
CAR GUY
No offense fellas, but I just don’t trust the neigh-
borhood.

CAR GUY runs off screen and JIM attempts to hold back his rage. The ONE-ARMED HOMELESS MAN mumbles incoherently and then walks off to pursue the CAR GUY.

JIM
You know what, I’m too tired to get upset about
this right now. Drew, gimme your wallet. We’re
cabbing it home.

JIM reaches into DREW’s pants pocket and pulls out his wallet. After rifling through it, he bites his lip slightly and nods in frustration.

JIM
So you blew all your money. That’s fine. We’ll
Just go to the bank and take out some more.

As he says this and has both hands on the wallet, DREW begins to slip off of JIM’s shoulders. JIM catches DREW at the last second to prevent him from falling, but begins to buckle from the weight. He struggles to find a good position to hold him and comically flails about in order to keep DREW upright. Eventually, JIM is able to get DREW on his back with him arms draped over JIM’s shoulders. As they walk away, the ONE-ARMED HOMELESS MAN can be seen stabbing the CAR GUY on the ground in an alley that they pass by.

12. EXT – CITY STREET – NIGHT

JIM is walking down the street slowly with DREW still on his back. After every ten steps or so, JIM pauses to catch his breath or collect his strength, then he continues on. Eventually, they reach the bank so JIM sets DREW down on the sidewalk while he opens the door. He then drags DREW into the bank by his feet.

13. INT – BANK – NIGHT

JIM lays DREW down against the wall and puts the ATM card into the machine.

JIM
What’s your PIN?

DREW
Nuuuh.

JIM
I asked what’s your PIN. I need to take out
money.
(cont’d)
13. (cont’d)
DREW
Noooo. Seeeeeecret!

JIM
C’mon, I’m not going to steal your money. Just
give me the code so we can get you home.

DREW begins to stir and gets to his feet. He begins to shake his head back and forth angrily, though his eyes remain closed.

DREW
The bank made me promise. Never tell anyone!
If you lie to the banks, they’ll KILL all your money,
and then you too!

JIM
Ok ok, you type it in then!

DREW stumbles towards the machine, and looks down at the screen with his finger poised to press the buttons. After several seconds of remaining still, his finger frozen in the air, he shakes his head in resignation.

DREW
Too drunk to push numbers. It’s 1111.

DREW then stumbles back to the wall where he slumps back down and relaxes. JIM just smirks and shakes his head in a bemused manner.

JIM
You shouldn’t make it that easy to remember. If
someone stole your card, they’d be able to take all
your money and then where would you be?

JIM begins typing on the ATM while DREW responds to him.

DREW
Yeah, well if someone stole your CAR, they’d be
able to take THAT! Then where would you be?
In the bank with your drunk brother, that’s
where!

While DREW is talking, JIM’s expression turns to one of shock and frustration, and he begins banging on the machine.

(cont’d)

13. (cont’d)
DREW
Awh, don’t be angry Jim. I didn’t mean that.
My words were filled with drunken hate. Hate
for your car being stolen.

JIM
This gosh darn motherloving machine ate the
card!

DREW
The bank killed my money?!

JIM
No, this machine is a defective piece of…
sassafrass! This is just great!

The camera pulls back to reveal that behind the machine there is an empty room and on the floor is a large pile of bank cards. Sitting next to the pile is an elderly woman in a rocking chair knitting a sweater. She cackles manically like a witch as she rocks back and forth. The camera then cuts back to behind JIM at the machine, who is angrily mashing buttons.

JIM
Well, this isn’t going to work. Do you have a credit
card or something?

As JIM turns around, he notices that DREW is no longer there. He looks back and forth in a panic, before looking out the window of the bank and seeing DREW rush into a dive bar across. JIM lets out a sigh of mild frustration and walks over to and inside the bar.

14. INT – DIVE BAR – NIGHT

JIM scans the room before spotting DREW at the bar dropping three different shot glasses into a glass half-filled with beer and then chugging the whole thing in a single gulp. Concerned, JIM rushes over and spins DREW around, looking him directly in the eye.

JIM
Drew, the heck man?

DREW
Awh man, I feel a million times better. Our
fiendish quest left me drained and lifeless. Lucky
this place knows how to make a Carry Surprise!
My good publican!

(cont’d)

14. (cont’d)

DREW motions towards the SKETCHY BARTENDER, who is a burly man with a shaved head, eyepatch and a scar running down from his cheek to his neck.

DREW
(slurring his speech)
A repeat of that wondrous elixir you so
kindly bestowed upon this unworthy soul.

SKETCHY BARTENDER
Another Bud with tequila, gin, Nyquil. Got
it.

JIM
(lowering his voice)
You don’t have any money. How are you going
to pay for your drinks?

DREW
My good man, you have so little faith in your big
Bro. Watch what only years of wisdom and
experience can bring you.

DREW points to the other side of the room and begins walking while JIM watches on. On the other side of the room, three clubber douchebags are standing in a circle with their drinks in hand. Each one is in excellent physical shape with tight shirts and pants, gelled spiked hair and deep tans. DOUCHEBAG #1 lifts up his shirt, exposing his abdominals.

DOUCHEBAG #1
Bro, check out these abs! They’re the shiznit,
yo!

DOUCHEBAG #2
That’s tight bro! But how about these pecs!

DOUCHEBAG #2 puts his hands behind his head to better expose his chest.

DOUCHEBAG #2
I’ve been banging mad broads with these bad
Boys!

DOUCHEBAG #1 and DOUCHEBAG #3 make exaggerated motions such as snapping their wrists and pumping their fists in excitement.

DOUCHEBAG #3
Damn bro, you’re looking like a Greek god!
(cont’d)
14. (cont’d)

DOUCHEBAG #1
Yeah! Like Thor!

DOUCHEBAG #2
Except my hammer’s in my cock, bro!

The douchebags all begin to howl and laugh loudly as DREW can be seen walking towards them.

DOUCHEBAG #3
Yo bros, check out the gun show!

As DOUCHEBAG #3 lifts his arm to show off his bicep, DREW quickly walks forward and is hit in the face. DREW falls down and the sound of several small, hard objects can be heard hitting the ground.

DOUCHEBAG #1
Bro, look what you did!

DOUCHEBAG #3
I –I didn’t know the gun was loaded!

All three douchebags alternate between pointing at DREW, pointing at each other, and otherwise making exaggerated motions. DREW, face-down on the ground, begins to stir and he begins gathering the small white pellets that have fallen on the floor.

DREW
(muffling his voice)
My teef! You broke my teef!

DOUCHEBAG #3
Damn bro, I’m sorry!

DREW
How am I supposed to afford a dentist? I already
spent all my money on treating my cancer!

DOUCHEBAG #2
Bro, you’ve got cancer?

DREW
Yeah, of the ass!

DOUCHEBAG #2
Awh bro, you’re in big trouble now! The guy’s
got ass cancer! That’s like a hate crime!

(cont’d)
14. (cont’d)

DREW
My poor, poor teef.

DOUCHEBAG #3, panicking, reaches into his wallet and begins pulling out a wad of cash.

DOUCHEBAG #3
Wait bro! I’ve got money on me! I’ve got two
hundred bucks.

DREW
I…guess that’s enough for new teeth.

DOUCHEBAG #1 leans down and examines a stray “tooth” that DREW had not yet picked up.

DOUCHEBAG #1
Wait a minute! These aren’t teeth, bro! These
are Tic-tacs!

DOUCHEBAG #2 puts his money and wallet away and all three douchebags lean down and examine the tooth, then look over to where DREW was.

DOUCHEBAG #2
The fuck, bro?

However, DREW is already running away in the distance. He passes JIM who nervously looks around for a second and then bolts towards the door himself.

SKETCHY BARTENDER
(screaming angrily)
Hey!

The SKETCHY BARTENDER pulls a tomahawk from behind the bar and launches it at JIM, just barely missing and hitting the doorframe as JIM runs out.

15. EXT – STREETS OUTSIDE DIVE BAR - NIGHT

DREW is running down the street with JIM a short distance behind. They turn the corner and are out of sight as the SKETCHY BARTENDER and the three douchebags come out the door and begin looking around. The douchebags begins screaming “Bro” and jumping up and down, waving their arms until they devolve into ape noises and ape-like behavior.

16. EXT – DIMLY LIT RESIDENTIAL STREET – NIGHT

DREW holds his arms up in triumph, and begins to jump up and down in celebration. JIM catches up with him, though he is much more out of breath and bends over and holds his knees while he
recovers.

DREW
All right! I’m the champ! Hail to king shit of
fuck mountain, baby!

JIM
OK, you had your fun. You’re obviously a lot better.
Can we get you home now?

DREW turns around just in time to projectile vomit in JIM’s direction. JIM ducks just in time to avoid it, however.

DREW
Nice dodge! Knew there was some of that Carry
athleticism in you!

DREW begins to laugh quite heartily, and then face plants while still laughing. JIM, with a concerned look in his eyes, stares down at his brother whose laughter slowly begins to subside until he goes silent, followed by the sound of snoring. Raising his hands in defeat, JIM leans down and attempts to get his brother on his back. Upon doing so, he begins to piggyback him down the street.

After JIM has carried DREW off camera, the view focuses in on a parked black sedan in the distance.

17. INT – DINER – NIGHT

JIM slips DREW into a booth and props him upright before taking a seat himself. The WAITRESS comes up to them, and eyes DREW suspiciously.

WAITRESS
What do you losers want?

JIM
(cheerfully)
A bowl of your highest fiber cereal if I may, and If
you have freshly squeezed orange juice, that
would be super.

WAITRESS
I can give you Cheerios and Sunny D.

JIM clenches his fist, but remains smiling.

(cont’d)
17. (cont’d)

JIM
Sorry, I’ve got a strict diet to adhere to. I’m an
athlete you know.

JIM delivers a wink to the waitress as he says this, but she appears terribly unimpressed.

JIM
Just like my big brother.

DREW
(mumbling)
Beers…

WAITRESS
Well take the athlete outside before he pukes all
Over the fucking place.

JIM
He’ll be fine. Drew just needs a coffee, thank you.

WAITRESS
Whatever you say, big spender.

The WAITRESS walks away annoyed, passing DREW’S FAN along the way. He is a grizzled, dirty but tough-looking older man wearing a trucker hat and ratty clothes, sitting in the booth directly beside JIM and DREW. Upon hearing the WAITRESS’ comment, he looks over at DREW and smiles.

DREW’S FAN
Oh yeah, I remember you! Carry’s boy Drew! How’re
you doing kid?

DREW groans, but JIM pats him on the shoulder and smiles up at DREW’S FAN.

JIM
That’s him alright! You’ve still got fans around
here, Drew.

DREW’S FAN
You got that right son! Never seen a kid as strong
as that sumbitch right there! Saw him tackle a guy
so hard they had to use a jackhammer to pry him
out of the ground. And you remember the state
wrestling finals in ’76? Why when you lifted that
big ox up and…

(cont’d)
17. (cont’d)

Before DREW’S FAN can finish, DREW stands up abruptly and rushes out of the diner. DREW’S FAN is left speechless, but JIM stands up and as he begins walking towards the exit, begins apologizing.

JIM
He’s just shy about his accomplishments. Thank you
so much though, and have a wonderful night!

JIM runs out the door as DREW’S FAN just goes back to eating his meal.

DREW’S FAN
Too bad his brother’s a little faggot.

The WAITRESS returns with DREW’s coffee, but notices that both he and JIM have left. Breaking character from the stoic, unemotional and unfriendly demeanor she was showing earlier, she begins to sob uncontrollably.

WAITRESS
They left! What did I do wrong to make them hate
me? (screaming and crying loudly) I’m so sorry!

18. INT –STREETS OUT DINER – NIGHT

JIM looks around for a moment and, after not seeing DREW, begins to run around frantically while shouting “Drew!” Eventually, he puts his hand on his forehead and begins to look panicked.

JIM
What the sam heck could he be up to?

19. EXT – POSH LOOKING HOUSE PARTY - NIGHT

A shot of the outside of an elegant, two-storey house. Cars are parked in the driveway and all around the street. There is a bustling noise of partygoers that can be heard outside.

20. INT – POSH LOOKING HOUSE PARTY

Most of the partygoers, all in their 20’s and looking bored, quietly stand around. BIFFORD, PREPPY #1, PREPPY #2 and PREPPY #3 are all standing about in a room wearing sweater vests and khaki pants. They are smiling in a friendly manner towards two young, heavily make-upped women, SKANK #1 and SKANK #2. They are dressed quite scantily and lewd in comparison to the very prim and proper attire of the men hitting on them. Like the majority of the partiers, they seem very bored and unimpressed.

BIFFORD
Might I interest you in a cocktail?
(MORE)
(cont’d)
20. (cont’d)
BIFFORD (CONT’D)
I have a wonderful vodka from Norway that is
distilled through emeralds and ancient amber.
Or perhaps a dry Rob Roy if you prefer the peaty
aroma of fine scotch with just the faintest whiff
vermouth vapors.

PREPPY #1
Watch this guy though. He might try to serve you
a BLENDED scotch!

PREPPY #2
Served with a sugar cube!

PREPPY #1
Then again, we always said Bifford is an old
Fashioned kind of guy.

All the PREPPIES enjoy a snooty laugh while the two SKANKS just roll their eyes.

SKANK #1
Man, this party is whack!

SKANK #2
Yeah, you ain’t real men! I want a guy who will
drink a two-four with us.

SKANK #1
And has so much herpes that it makes our herpes
not look so bad.

On cue, the front door swings open and we can see the silhouette of DREW. All eyes turn to him as DREW walks through the door and the light reveals him completely. He swaggers confidently into the party in slow-motion whilst 80’s rock music plays. Most of the partygoers look on in either awe or admiration. The rock music fades out as the scene returns to normal speed and DREW approaches the PREPPIES and SKANKS. He cocks his eyebrow and turns his attention to the two SKANKS

DREW
Hey there ladies. I found a couple of growlers of
OE on the porch. Care to share them with me while
I cock up your snatches?

Both the SKANKS blush and appear very flattered by DREW, but BIFFORD takes issue and gets in DREW’s face.

(cont’d)
20. (cont’d)

BIFFORD
Hey chum, how about you take your crass act
and your ghetto swill with you and hit the road?

DREW breathes in deeply and he slowly and methodically takes off his glasses. He stares down BIFFORD, who appears unintimidated. Then with a swift motion, he thrusts the glasses at BIFFORD’s chest, arms first. BIFFORD screams in pain and stumbles backwards, as we can see that DREW has stabbed the glasses so deeply into BIFFORD’s chest that the arms are completely embedded within him. BIFFORD spits up some blood and then falls backwards onto the ground while the other PREPPIES look on with a look of fear in their faces. DREW walks towards the SKANKS and slings his arms over their shoulders. DREW and the SKANKS begin to walk off. BIFFORD continues to moan in pain and DREW stops suddenly and looks back at him.

DREW
Hold on.

DREW walks back over to BIFFORD, leans down and grips his glasses. He tugs on them, through they are resisting coming out of BIFFORD’s chest. After a couple tries, DREW succeeds in pulling them out and uses his shirt to wipe the blood off.

DREW
I need these.

DREW puts the glasses back on.

DREW
I happen to like Victorian literature.

DREW returns to the SKANKS and they begin to walk upstairs.

DREW
(loudly to the whole party)
Let’s get this fucking party started!
(Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 pm)

Snuh
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:42 am)

I thought it was pretty good, Spamdini. Although, I think you probably need some kind of conflict, instead of Drew & Jim just going from one adventure to another, trying to get home.

Maybe some sentimental bullshit like Jim has to get home, because he has to go to the court in the morning to try to get custody of his kids, but he's now babysitting his brother, so eventually he gets frustrated, and they fight in a gay semi-emotional scene, he leaves, and then when he reaches the court at dawn, tired and frustrated, he is about to lose the case, when Drew barges in, gives a cool, passionate, baddass yet heartfelt speech defending Jim, so even at the end, the big brother still saves his young brother after all.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:43 am)

And you're welcome for the test audience giving it a positive feedback in the future.
Roy
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:37 am)

Is the Hobo with a Shotgun guy actually going to hook you up?!

The stuff you wrote for FTUW was better. Speaking of which, it's tragic how that'll never get a proper ending.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:24 am)

That was pretty funny
Spamdini
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 am)

MADali: I did have something in mind insofar as a less shallow collection of wacky scenes. But it would be more to the effect that Jim's love for his brother prevents him from ever being truly angry at him, which other characters would begin to point out. Eventually, Drew would come to the realization that he's been a truly shitty person to Jim, but too late as it would be after Jim is kidnapped and taken to a hidden underground gladiator arena as a result of Drew abandoning him. Drew would them redeem himself in the climax and Jim, in spite of acknowledging that he brother is deeply flawed and that it is to his detriment to keep supporting him, shows no regret for supporting the man he idolizes. The bonds of family would be the main theme, is what I'm saying.

Of course, that would all only be possible if I was a less clumsy writer.

Roy: Ha ha, absolutely not. He just inspired me to write a fan script.

Gimp Mask: Thank you sir. How have you been since your return?
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:45 am)

Depends. I learned very recently I have type 2 crps and am exhibiting fairly gruesome phase 3 symptoms and soon enough am going to lose use of my right leg completely. I'm in ungodly pain and hate where I live. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty well. Pdocs just needs to stop messing with things he shouldn't. Thank you for asking.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 am)

Oh boo hoo. We all have our fucking problems.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:28 am)

Is Fiddler's Green a common name for pubs? I used to go to a pub by the same name often.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:26 pm)

He asked how I was man!
Spamdini
(Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:34 pm)

Gimp Mask: Sad I'm so sorry to hear that, sir. Was this brought on by a particular trauma? How are you getting around?

Servbot: I took the name from a pub in Montreal, so that's very possible. I've also seen it used in The Sandman and it seems to be a fairly popular myth amongst the Irish.
(Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:04 pm)

Yes. A truck and a possibly when I fell in the bathroom and did such bizarre extreme damage that if I was the doctor I'd have asked why Ken decided to strike my tsubo in a non-fatal manner. I use a cane, but do not get around very much. I felt like House for a.while but now am exhausted and deflated so its not as fun to me as before.
Spamdini
(Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:10 am)

Sad That's terrible. How is your health of a more mental variety?
(Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:02 am)

Take Dennis Greens rant about the Bears but apply it to Adderall XR. Dose is too low and its actually shorteractint and less effective than the IR. So my adhd.flairs up. My Valium decreases are not appealing. But that's a drop in the bucket compared to when I list my mind for more than a year. So pretty well, thanks. Mostly a insufferable degree of stress from living conditions.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm)

spamdini is the one thing I miss leaving behind as we ultra studs of the future went to chatland. Your script sounds really interesting and I hope you'll finish it at some point even if no studio has the guts to actually film anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: