FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Netflix Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Mike Dunn
(Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:00 pm)

Post     Re: Netflix Reviews

Look Around You is so great.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:43 am)

I somehow forgot about this thread, so I'll list the shit I've watched on Netflix so far.

Saw VI: It's a Saw movie, so you PROBABLY know what you're in for. It was better than IV and V, but the ending was pretty predictable, though awesome.

It's Alive (1974): Surprisingly not a total piece of shit. I actually kind of liked it. There is one hilariously random scene of a bunch of cops pointing guns at an infant that has no lead up and is never referenced again in the whole movie and the ending is pretty incredible.

Dead Snow: Kind of neat movie about Nazi zombies in Norway.

Ip Man: Awesome kung fu scenes and strong Chinese/communist propaganda with almost no resemblance to actual history. Very enjoyable.

Dead Space: Downfall: Retarded. Don't watch this.

It's Alive (2008): Much worse than the original, like most remakes. The green puppet baby was actually way more believable than the CG baby.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:34 am)

Deadgirl: Nothing like teenage angst applied to raping zombies. Actually slightly better than you would expect, but still pretty retarded. Every character is a poorly developed high school stereotype except for one guy who is a maniac. The ending is kind of Sad anyway.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 am)

Post     Water Lilies

French movie about three girls who are transforming from precious innocent ephebes into the jizz gargling Morgans they will be for the rest of their lives. Kind of a reverse inside out Akagi; while there are male characters, they are not human, but horrible craven mutants who exist only to fuck pussies and punch shoulders. Andre, you need to hurry up on this one because the mainest main character is a shy little baby dyke. Rated four stars.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Water_Lilies/70072400?trkid=2430625#height1293
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 am)

Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance: So, between this and Oldboy, I'm going to go ahead and assume that the Vengeance trilogy is about destroying the viewer's will to live. Good movies and everything, but fuck!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:46 am)

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance has a happy ending!
Magic Juan
(Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 pm)

I saw Human Centipede on netflicks last night and I thought it could have been more disgusting.

The guy taking the anus out was probably the worst scene.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:21 am)

Lady Vengeance: Definitely happier than the other two. It was kind of weird, but enjoyable. Four stars!
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:33 am)

Valhalla Rising - when it is brutal it is very brutal otherwise moves at a slow and odd pace overall worth the watch.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 am)

Post     Louie: season 1

A bunch of people have already recommended this so talking about it is pretty needless but what the hell. I also highly recommend this as it is a very funny show.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Louie_Season_1/70144321?trkid=2361637
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:07 am)

Water Lilies: Peter told me to watch this. It's pretty good, but it's not really my kind of movie. The whole teenage coming-of-age genre annoys the shit out of me. If you're into that kind of stuff, though, hey, this might be the film for you!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 am)

John can you explain what the fuck Valhalla Rising was about? After the first 20 minutes I was completely lost.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 am)

It is a very slow moving movie and I looked into it and apparently it is constantly switching from reality to symbolism and metaphor. I pretty much saw it as the Christian vikings going on a trip to hell. It is weird because the main guy is having visions all in red (maybe to symbolize people dying) and they end up happening so maybe all these people were dead to begin with. I mean Valhalla is a place for the dead.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 am)

It is a very slow moving movie and I looked into it and apparently it is constantly switching from reality to symbolism and metaphor. I pretty much saw it as the Christian vikings going on a trip to hell. It is weird because the main guy is having visions all in red (maybe to symbolize people dying) and they end up happening so maybe all these people were dead to begin with. I mean Valhalla is a place for the dead.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 am)

I figured One Eye was supposed to symbolize Odin, and they they eventually made it to somewhere in North America. Everything after the boat was too artsy fartsy for me to take seriously.
Theldorrin
(Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 am)

I do like coming of age movies.
(Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:58 am)

Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny: I laughed out loud on multiple occasions. What more can you ask for from stand up comedy?

Invasion of the Body Snatchers: Pretty decent movie. I don't know what else to say, most people know the gist of the plot. *horrific alien shriek*
Rice
(Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:41 am)

I've heard mixed things about Valhalla Rising. How is the VIKING ACTION in it? It's sad that there's such a dearth of good viking movies that How to Train Your Dragon and Thor are the best I have to look forward to.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 am)

The little action that's in it is visceral. A dude get's gutted with what might as well be a guitar pick.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm)

I'll do this, too!

District B13: Mirror's Edge if it took place in a Frech ultraghetto and was mostly about people getting kicked chest and falling in extremely painful ways (the guy knocked down the stairwell and clanging off the railings on each floor is a highlight). Very entertaining.

Blade Runner: I'm surprised it took me this long to see this. I didn't give it the attention it deserved because I was wasted and assumed it would be retardedly violent, thus easier to follow. I was happy to discover the inspiration for Tekken's Bryan, and happier he was portrayed by Rutger Hauer.

Ninja Assassin: I don't think I watched this on Netflix (drunk). Scenes of amine-esque violence sprinkled amongst bullshit no one cares about. Should have been thirty minutes shorter.

Man on Wire: Really, really good. The French chick kept giving me boners.

Ip Man: What Andre said.
Page 4 of 33

Jump to: