FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conservapedia thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:45 pm)

Post     Re: Conservapedia thread

It's absolute bullshit to ever buy a phone without wi-fi if you EVER plan to use the Internet, or without paying much, much, much less for it than a phone that does have wi-fi.

Anyone who actually fucking pays for data except under extreme momentary duress is being fucked in the ass, and a "data plan" is for the damned.

"HI, I'M AT&T PAY-AS-YOU-GO. LET'S HAVE YOU PAY.... UH... $4.99 FOR... 1 MB OF DATA??? IS THAT.... WILL YOU ACTUALLY PAY FOR THAT?"

"HAHAHAHA, OH MY GOD, THEY ACTUALLY ARE! THEY'RE PAYING FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS TO DOWNLOAD THE EQUIVALENT OF A LARGE ANIMATED GIF!"

Phones should also have GPS, and be attachable to a PC as a removable hard drive. Lexy's phone apparently forces you to *buy* fucking software just to connect it to your god damn computer (so that they can force you to buy ringtones and such, of course, and have to use data charges to do things like send photos to yourself). I almost threw it as hard as I could against the wall when I learned this.

My sister gave me a Nokia N82 (a "SMARTPHONE" which has built-in WiFi, GPS, USB connection, and SD card) a couple of years ago that I realized I took for granted when I saw how the average person's cell phone works. I just though everybody's phone nowadays had that stuff. It is unbelievable how gayly, carefully-calculatedly limited the built-in features of most cell phones are specifically so that they can charge you to do everything.

If you're the kind of ass who will actually pay for a data plan, just buy a goddamn smartphone and connect to wi-fi spots. Maybe the phone costs more, but the difference will pay for itself quickly with the way these cocksuckers gouge the shit out of you to actually do anything with your phone.

Fuck you AT&T. Fuck you cell phone industry.
ALDP
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:50 pm)

The cell phone situation in Canada is much much worse.
Theldorrin
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:05 pm)

Chris lives in cellphone paradise.
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:00 pm)

Canada is actually cell phone hell right now
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:01 pm)

Canadians wish they were Americans.
Theldorrin
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:11 pm)

No.
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 pm)

Canadians wish they were French.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm)

Canadians wish they actually had some personality that made being Canadian mean something other than "pleasant neighbor."

Last edited by Action Hank on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:17 pm)

I pay an assload for my iphone plan (I think they make you buy the data plan for it to even work at all, which is total cocks), but it's alright because it's basically several hundred extremely convenient things combined into one.

It's hard to imagine that two years ago I wasn't even texting!

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Action Hank
(Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:38 pm)

Theldorrin, I don't entirely remember what you do with cell phones anymore, but have you had a chance to look at the new Windows platform?
Theldorrin
(Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm)

I don't do anything with cellphones anymore. ;_;

I basically got out of that just before the field exploded.

I would guess that one benefit that the Windows platform has is a huge developer base. It's second only to Java, and Java is somewhat uncertain with Oracle taking over Sun and suing Google.

Microsoft is not at all fashionable, though.
(Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 pm)

I tried to explain to someone that Quebecois are not "French" and that "French" are not Quebecois but that is apparently too sophisticated for most people.
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:11 am)

Windows Mobile OS is fucking crap.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 am)

Its probably better than the Iphone OS
Action Hank
(Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 pm)

I'm talking about Windows 7 mobile.
Theldorrin
(Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:48 pm)

Mobile systems are total shit in general.

I guess Android is pretty novel in a lot of respects.

There are all sorts of scaling issues that I still don't think have been addressed in a satisfactory manner.
(Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 am)

I have not used Mobile 7 but I have used a lot of the older ones and they are Crap. I have a android phone now and I like it. I have never Had a iphone because AT&T has shitty 3g coverage in my area. The problem with Windows Mobile Older versions is they tried to pretty much make a smaller version of windows interface, and that did not work for a Phone. Doing simple shit like adding blue tooth head set was way too hard.
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 am)

I guess Windows Phone 7 is not even out yet. But From what I can tell it looks like android.
(Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:25 pm)

Well, it won't work now unless Thel wants to list his problems with Google anyway.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 pm)

I like Google.

Google is extremely good, I'd probably say flawless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: