FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(#21) BURNING HEART VOL. 1: The Strong is the Beautiful!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZ Lemons
           Author           Message
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:12 pm)

Post     Re: BURNING HEART VOL. 1: The Strong is the Beautiful!

The biggest problem with this Jap fag that he is the fucking 3rd jap fag in the FTUW. The 1st jap fag was awesome. So im going to make a wrestler called Prettyboy H Badassomus and he going to ride a flying drum set around space and he is going to be coverd in suspenders and be from Space Battleland. Thats how unoriginal Kenjiro is.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:48 pm)

That would be as crazy as there being three demon-based wrestlers.
Rice
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:51 pm)

Mautty, please make Prettyboy H. Badassomous a reality. That sounds awesome.
Magic Juan
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm)

Who were the three demon based characters? Hard'Rok, Jack Daniels and who else? Krystol?
Vinny
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 pm)

The joke is that one of them was Jack Masterson, you see.
Magic Juan
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:32 pm)

I guess I didn't pay a lot of attention to him.
Rice
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:10 pm)

He was demon based? I figured he was just Jack the Ripper.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:12 pm)

He was basically just a serial killer, but I think at some point Mautty gave him demon powers.
Vinny
(Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:28 pm)

He was a hell-powered serial killer. All that stuff Jack Masterson was known for was me ripping off Jojo's Bizarre Adventure's version of Jack the Ripper.
Vinny
(Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:21 pm)

The giggling of Japanese school girls fill the air as a trio of Junction Star High students walk home from Kentucky Fried Chicken as the sun sets. The three girls decide to take a short cut to get back to the town of Junction Star, crossing a small bridge that leads into the Koto ward of Tokyo City. As they traverse the bridge, a group of NEIGHBORHOOD TOUGHS lurk within the darkness. They are all adorned in blue uniforms with white trim, their sneers growing as they leer at the approaching school girls. The center one in the gang, a man with dreadlocks and a surgical mask on his face for some reason, starts to cackle.

“Looks like we found some Junction Star sluts,” the leader rasps, “Let’s have some fuuuun …”

JOTO HIGH ASSHOLE: KATAYAMA HIROYUKI

“Ooh, have you heard the new ORANGE RANGE song?” one of the girls, probably name Megumi or something, smiles. As she begins to mimic the guitarist, strumming air strings, a hand drops onto her shoulder.

“Heh heh, your form needs work,” Katayama smirks as he wraps his hands around the chick’s body. “Your hands need to be higher, like here …” he mutters as he GRABS HER TITS. The girl “Kyaaaah!”s as Katayama gropes her.

“M-Megumi!” one of the girl shouts, completely powerless in the face of male attacker since Japanese society basically just teaches you to take this shit willingly. Before she can react one of the OTHER GOONS is crouched behind her, CRANING his head so he can get a PEEK AT HER PANTIES.

“Oy! This one’s getting wet, Katayama!” he shouts, suddenly grabbing her. The third goon also slinks out of the shadows and shoves his hands up the third girls’ shirt.

“Well well! You Junction Star whores are drifting into Joto territory now, aren’t you!” Katayama’s surgical mask puffs out with each excited snort from his nostrils.

“L-Let go!” she pleads but it’s pointless. Katayama’s molesting doesn’t stop until a spot light SUDDENLY FLASHES ONTO HIM. Vrooom vrooom, a bike engine growls. On a motorcycle is a white uniformed man, his features blocked by the glare of his bike’s headlight.

“Tseh! Are Joto girls so ugly you have to mess with ours?” ARAKAKI BUNZO grins, his LEGS PROPPED UP on the HANDLEBARS of the MOTORCYCLE.

VIOLENCE 3: Born in the U.S.A.

“And who the SHIT are you, bastard?!” a goon tosses away the girl he was fondling so he can clench his fists.

“ARAKAKI BUNZO, the boss of Junction Star High!” Bunzo smiles, still leaning back on his bike. The Joto goons begin muttering amongst themselves.

“Hey, it’s that guy with his hands always in his pants,” Megumi says, causing Bunzo comically to fall off his bike. “Yeah, he’s always leering at the girls playing volleyball during gym!” Bunzo starts “Kck”ing before leaping back onto his back, filled with rage.

“You fuckin’ bitches …” Bunzo hisses through clenched teeth, “I’ll show you all the strength of Bunzo the Genius!” Bunzo REVS UP the MOTORCYCLE and POPS A WHEELIE before BURSTING FORWARD. The goons push away the girls and BRING UP THEIR FISTS except for the leader of the group, KATAYAMA. As Bunzo races towards him, Katayama continues his PRE-RAPE PROCEDURE on Megumi!

“ORAAAAAAAAA!” BUNZO HOWLS. The front wheel of the BIKE BRUSHES AGAINST KATAYAMA’S BLUE UNIFORM AS HE DODGES OUT OF THE WAY, STILL CLUTCHING MEGUMI. BRINGING A HAND FROM HER BREAST, HE CLENCHES IT AND BACKHANDS THE EVER-LOVING SHIT OF BUNZO. BLOOD FIRES INTO AIR AS BUNZO BACKFLIPS FROM THE BLOW, TWIRLING REPEATEDLY BEFORE HIS HEAD SMACKS OFF THE STREET. As Bunzo tries to lift his cheek off the pavement, a SHOE drops on the back of his skull and DRIVES HIM BACK DOWN.

“You Junction Star shits really are the weakest in Tokyo,” Katayama grinds his heel into Bunzo’s neck, Bunzo only managing to curse lowly and whimper at his utter defeat. Katayama looks over his shoulder to see the girls running off into the distance, lifts his surgical mask, then spits. “Shit. Now our pussy is gone … you’re going to have to pay for that.” Grabbing him by his collar, Katayama WHIPS Bunzo into the air and REARS BACK HIS FIST.

“Kid, SAY GOODBYE!” KATAYAMA SHOUTS BUT FINDS HIS FIST NOT MOVING. He turns his head to see none other than KANZAKI KENJIRO, shadows obscuring his eyes and everything! “Who the hell are you?!”

The two other JOTO GOONS RUSH in and are QUICKLY DISPATCHED as Kanzaki Kenjiro executes a heel kick to the enemies behind him, not moving from his place. His foot collides into the cheek of one goon, sending his head slamming into the face of the other.

“K-Kenjiro …” Bunzo weakly utters. Although a few beads of SWEAT course down Katayama’s face, he immediately LEAPS INTO THE AIR and FLIES CLEAR OVER KENJIRO’S HEAD. Landing behind Kenjiro, KATAYAMA shouts “GOT YOU!” and EXECUTES A MUAY THAI KNEE. The knee DRIVES ITSELF into KENJIRO’S LEFT EAR. As Katayama starts to snicker, he notices KENJIRO’S HEAD hasn’t budged an inch! TAKING A WIDE STANCE, KANZAKI KENJIRO PUSHES HIS HEAD INTO THE KNEE SENDING THE ATTACK FLYING BACK, KATAYAMA’S LEG SLAMMING INTO THE GROUND AND BREAKING HIS ANKLE!

KRKK! Katayama LOOKS IN UTTER DISBELIEF AT HIS ANKLE, unable to comprehend what the fuck just happened! IMMEDIATELY he is OVERWHELMED WITH FEAR and begins DRAGGING HIMSELF to his GOONS.

“C-Carry me, assholes!” KATAYAMA HOWLS. They oblige and grab their leader and HIGHTAIL IT OUT OF THERE, probably peeing a little bit, too. Kenjiro offers Bunzo his hand which he sobbingly accepts.

“D-Damnit Kenjiro, always acting so cool …” Bunzo drags his torn sleeve across his nose, wiping away some snot and blood.

-----

”Itatakima~suuu” Kenjiro sings as he breaks his chopsticks apart and stabs a scallion. It’s been an hour since the attack by the Joto gang and Bunzo is nursing his wounds at an udon shop. Bunzo looks dejected as he stirs the broth, defeated once again.

“I’m not fit to be the leader of Junction Star High,” Bunzo mutters, running his fingers through his blonde-and-black hair.

“How often does this sort of thing happen?” Kenjiro slurps a noodle.

“All the time. We can’t do anything against the other Tokyo gangs. Junction Star High may be #1 in academics, but we’re last place in strength!”

“Hmmm …” Kenjiro leans back and looks out the window, pondering something. As Bunzo pours some udon into his mouth, it stings his fresh wounds.

“We’ll always be under their thumb! Those assholes … they can do whatever they want!” Bunzo slams a fist onto the counter, attracting glances from the other customers. Kenjiro finishes his meal, sets the bowl down, and places his hands on his thighs.

“I guess I’ll have to beat them all up,” he nods. Bunzo’s jaw drops from Kenjiro’s statement.

“Kenjiro, do you know what you’re saying?! You’re strong, sure, but the Joto school is a school of warriors! All they want to do is fight!”

”I’ve only been fighting for a week, I guess, but they didn’t seem that strong.”

A grave look crosses Bunzo’s face as it’s now drawn with about five times more detail. The lights dim around him, filling the lines of his face with shadow as his squinty eyes focus on the absent-minded Kenjiro.

“Katayama’s crew is only the tip of the iceberg of the Joto gang. In that school lurks a monster …”

-----

Now nighttime, Katayama and his two lackeys burst into a dingy, smoke-filled bar deep in the Joto ward. They push through the throngs of patrons before immediately dropping to their knees.

”B-BOSS!” the three recite simultaneously. They can feel an intense pressure, a choking aura, resonate in front of them. As Joto thugs play pool and do shots, a harem of women surround a shadowy figure, caressing his hair and running their hands across his green-and-white Hawaiian shirt. An auburn head of hair is bobbing up and down over his crotch. The goons look in fear as she pulls up her head, REVEALING A MASSIVE, VEINY COCK. As he her head continues upward, it COMICALLY REVEALS MORE DICK as if a magician were pulling an endless string of handkerchiefs from his sleeve.

The demon zips up his schlong and an overhead, swinging light bulb moves towards the Joto boss and illuminates him. His skin is a soft white, his hair is a messy mop of blonde hair that all but cover his piercing blue eyes, and his nose is large and powerful.

“T-There’s this guy from Junction Star High who attacked us! He’s tall and looks half-Japanese and has this huge, ridiculous pompadour!” Katayama spits out before dropping his head back to the floor in adoration.

A huge hand pokes out from the sheet of blackness and grabs a drink a waitress was offering him.

“Boss, he’s REALLY, REALLY STRONG!!” Katayama kneels harder.

The boss pauses bringing his drink to his lips upon hearing that word. STRONG. His lips twist into a smile, his white teeth gleaming through the shadows.

“O. K.” the boss bellows in some impossibly deep voice.

AMERICAN EXCHANGE STUDENT: ANDY

NEXT ISSUE: Andy and Kenjiro face off?! And the result … ?!

Last edited by Vinny on Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinny
(Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:03 pm)

Here's a drawing I made. I didn't copy anything at all!

The characters in it are Kenjiro (front), Bunzo (right), and Andy (back).

There's more problems with the drawing (I didn't quite show how Kenjiro right half of his body is closer since he's not standing parallel to the camera) but I'm too tired to fix it anymore.

Last edited by Vinny on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:06 pm)

Happier times ...
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:03 pm)

Im trying to read this because Im sure it has really awesome shit but my body wont let me.
Vinny
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:23 am)

It’s the next day at Junction Star Mall. Kanzaki Kenjiro strolls past the stores with his hands in his pockets, blowing a puff of air into his massive pompadour to show that he’s bored. He walks past an electronic store, not noticing the rows of TVs in the window playing a live broadcast of FTUW: Intestinal Rape.

“This is the meeting place, right?” Kenjiro looks around.

“KENJIROOOOO-KUUUUN!” a girl’s voice shouts from across the mall. Kenjiro looks in the direction and sees his classmate REIKO, wearing a SUNDRESS and a BIG HAT and covered in lots of SPARKLY BUBBLES and she smiles and giggles in slow motion. Even someone as handsome and brave as Kanzaki Kenjiro gets SLIGHTLY NERVOUS at the sight of such a beautiful girl. This is indicated by his NOSTRILS FLARING and his CHEEKS REDDENING as he runs his hand through the back of his hair.

As Reiko and Kenjiro HEAD OFF ON THEIR DATE, a figure suddenly EMERGES from WISHING WELL WATERFALL in the center of the MALL. The water BREAKS AGAINST HIS BUCKET HAT and DROPS SLIDE DOWN THE LENSES OF HIS SUNGLASSES. This huge creature, SURELY OVER 7 and a HALF FEET TALL, watches the COUPLE vanish into the crowd. Lifting a huge, tattooed arm to his sunglasses, he raises them up so he can GAZE UPON THEM with his OVERLY PALE BLUE EYES.

“K E N J I R O …”

VIOLENCE 4: Fun!

Kenjiro SCOOPS UP a DOLLOP OF KETCHUP with his French fry as he and Reiko enjoy a MEAL at WEST BURGER. As Reiko politely nibbles on her burger as not to look like a fat sow, Kenjiro is off daydreaming. There’s restlessness within him. It’s been a few days since he obliterated Katayama and the rest of the Joto crew, they posing hardly a challenge at all, and Kenjiro already yearns for more combat.

Although he doesn’t quite articulate the concept yet in his mind, even now Kenjiro is contemplating what it would be like to struggle …

“Kenjiro-kun, are you not enjoying your meal?” Reiko asks. Kenjiro snaps from his daydream and notices the ketchup-soaked French fry he has perched in front of his lips. In a rush, he begins shoveling food into his mouth at high speeds while Reiko giggles with her hand covering her mouth.

“I’m really surprise that you asked me out,” Reiko says. Kenjiro looks up and rubs his chin as if she said something profound.

“Yeah, it was pretty difficult, wasn’t it?” Kenjiro eats another French fry.

“I hear you’re really strong …” Reiko replies. Kenjiro scratches his head again.

“Well, I’ve only started fighting …”

”Then I wonder how one so strong can be so pathetic with girls.” Kenjiro stares blankly for a second then bursts into LAUGHTER, running his head along the back of his head.

“Aha, I see!”

KASHING! KENJIRO’S HEAD SNAPS UP. COLD SWEAT SURFACES FROM HIS PORES. An immense PRESSURE ENVELOPS Kenjiro and begins to SUFFOCATE HIM.

What the hell … is this feeling?! Kenjiro darts his head around the room. He looks over at Reiko who doesn’t seem to notice. Even the rest of the patrons at West Burger are going about their business, enjoying their meals.. As Kenjiro feels as if he’s been SUBMERGED into the MARIANAS TRENCH everyone else is completely unfazed! They have to be feeling this ....

THUMP THUMP THUMP. Kenjiro can hear it faintly at first. Then the liquid of his drink begins to tremble, then the glass of the restaurant window, and finally the lights over head begin to sway. THUMP THUMP THUMP. Everyone now can HEAR the NOISE of what can only be described as the CALCULATING STEPS of SOME LUMBERING BEAST HUNTING ITS PREY. Kenjiro’s HEAD TURNS IN SLOW MOTION as he sees a MASSIVE SHADOW step in front of the West Burger window.

THE FIGURE PIVOTS TOWARDS KENJIRO and casts his sunglasses-shrouded glare TOWARDS HIM. It is the AMERICAN EXCHANGE STUDENT ANDY, of course, draped in a leopard print shirt and BAGGY KHAKI SHORTS. His sandals are PRESSED FLATLY against the SOLES of his HUGE, HAIRY, AMERICAN FEET. As he clenches his fists, one can hear the AUDIBLE TIGHTENING of MUSCLES AND BONES.

“W-What is it … ?” one patron stammers. THE AMERICAN WALKS STRAIGHT FORWARD INTO THE GLASS PANE, THE GLASS BENDING AROUND HIS BODY BEFORE SHATTERING. Kenjiro immediately LEAPS FROM HIS CHAIR and STANDS IN FRONT OF REIKO TO PROTECT HER, Reiko feeling OVERCOME with such a HEROIC ACT OF BRAVE MANLINESS.

“IT’S A BEAR!” ONE GUY SCREAMS.

“NO … IT’S A PERSON! A FOREIGNER!” another chimes in.

As ANDY towers over him, HIS BUCKET HAT-COVERED HEAD brushing against the CEILING, Kenjiro feels something he’s never felt before in his entire life. FEAR.

“K E N J I RO …” ANDY says in ENGLISH, somehow, despite it being a JAPANESE WORD. Andy’s voice itself sounds inhuman, like the sort of mad, degenerate sound that would be borne from the kind of black guy who fucks bulls. It’s deep and chilling, suffice to say.

“Who the hell are you?!” Kenjiro shouts, pushing REIKO back to separate her further from this ALMOST MYTHICAL MAN. Andy only SMILES A TOOTHY SMILE and hunches down. His ARMS RISE UP and his knees bend. HE TAKES A TRADITIONAL BOXING STANCE.

“B O X I N G …?” Kenjiro mutters to himself.

“L E T SF I G H T …” Andy grunts. WITH THAT, HE KICKS THE TABLE INTO KENJIRO. As Kenjiro RAISES HIS ARMS TO DEFEND, the MIGHTY WHITE KNUCKLES OF ANDY BURST THROUGH THE WOOD. The knuckles CONTINUE FORWARD and BURY THEMSELVES INTO KENJIRO’S CHEST, DRILLING FOUR INDENTATIONS INTO HIS STERNUM.

BOOOOM! REIKO SHRIEKS as KENJIRO SLIDES BACKWARDS ON HIS FEET before LEAVING THE GROUND ENTIRELY AND SLAMMING INTO THE WALL. Sliding down the plaster, he SPITS UP THE STANDARD AMOUNT OF BLOOD onto the collar of his SCHOOL UNIFORM. Andy pulls back a smoking fist, content that he destroyed his opponent in one swift blow.

Reiko rushes to KENJIRO’S AID and begins SHAKING HIM. Kenjiro places a hand on her shoulder and PUSHES HER AWAY. His head slumped down, blood dripping from his mouth, he GRIMACES as he RUBS HIS FINGERS ALONG HIS CHEST.

“My sternum … I think you broke it …” Kenjiro says as ANDY PLODS FORWARD.

“Kenjiro, we have to get out of here!” Reiko continues. Kenjiro doesn’t respond.

“It hurts …” Kenjiro pauses for a moment, feeling his wound. SUDDENLY, HE LOOKS UP AT ANDY AND HIS EYES LIGHT UP. HE CAN’T RESTRAIN THE SMILE FORMING ON HIS LIPS.

“THIS … THIS IS FUN!” KENJIRO FUCKING KIPS TO HIS FEET. “HAHAHA! THIS IS FUN!”

KENJIRO LEAPS THROUGH THE FUCKING AIR, HIS HAND PULLED BACK, AND DRIVES A FUCKING FIST INTO ANDY’S FACE. ANDY DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER TO GUARD, THE AMERICAN CONSIDERING LIFTING HIS ARMS A WASTE OF ENERGY, AND HIS ARROGANCE HAS SENT HIM REELING BACK! STEAM SHOOTING OFF HIS SMASHED NOSE, HE PEERS BACK AT KENJIRO THROUGH HIS SUNGLASSES AND IS FORCED TO ACCEPT THE JAPANESE AS A WORTHY CHALLENGE!

“L E T SB E G I N!!”

NEXT ISSUE: KENJIRO DISCOVERS THE JOY OF COMBAT AND THE FIGHT IGNITES! AND THE VICTOR IS … ?!

Last edited by Vinny on Fri May 25, 2007 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Vinny
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:51 am)

“This … this is fun!!” Kenjiro springs forward, CLOCKING the SHIT OUT OF ANDY’S PRISTINE WHITE JAW. Andy the AMERICAN EXCHANGE STUDENT slides on the heels of his feet. He peers past his MASSIVE SUNGLASSES at the JAPANESE who DARED CHALLENGE HIM.

“R I G H TO N!” ANDY SCREAMS in KENJIRO’S FUCKING FACE.

KABOOOOOM! THE TWO HEROES OF THE FIST explode in MEATY COMBAT. They BLAST through the FOOD COURT, knocking through tables COVERED in the remnants of the JAPANESE EQUIVALENT OF LONG JOHN SILVERS’ as they STRIKE EACH OTHER WITH FURIOUS BLOWS. As ANDY’S VEIN-WRAPPED ARM BORES itself into KENJIRO’S CHEST, KENJIRO CAN’T HELP BUT WONDER WHAT LED HIM TO THIS LAND OF MEN.

Are there really … beings this strong … ?, Kenjiro contemplates. Indeed, this is the first time in Kanzaki Kenjiro’s life that he knew the essence of “struggling!”

BLOOD FLOATS IN AIR as the TWO SIMULTANEOUSLY STRIKE EACH OTHER IN THE FUCKING FACE. Kenjiro SLIDES BACK as ANDY’S STRENGTH is ABOVE HIS OWN. Andy POPS HIS NOSE BONES BACK INTO PLACE and STARES AT KENJIRO THROUGH THE SHATTERED LENSES OF HIS GLASSES.

“N I C ET OM E E TY O U !” ANDY wipes the BLOOD from his UPPER LIP. He pulls his BUCKET HAT down and ROTATES his ARMS.

“My instinct tells me …” ANDY STARTS SPEAKING SOME GODDAMNED JAPANESE, “that you and I are similar. By the way, I have a question-“

AND IN THAT SECOND, ANDY FIRES OFF A BURNING HEEL KICK AT KENJIRO. AS IT CLOSES IN ON KANZAKI KENJIRO’S EAR, KENJIRO FUCKING CATCHES THAT SHIT AND PUSHES ANDY BACK. ANDY CAN ONLY SMILE IN RESPONSE!

“Sorry about that,” Andy replies in Japanese! ANDY, while conversing with KENJIRO, RUBS HIS FOOT, STEAM COMING OFF THAT SHIT. “I just wanted to test your strength. One on one duels, to be honest … THEY’RE BORING. Humanity lost its focus when combat diverged from the sole purpose of SURVIVAL.”

“Heh heh, so the giant can speak!” Kenjiro laughs, thumbing his nose while bouncing from heel to heel. “The essence of combat, humanity, pft! That’s what’s boring! Why don’t you just shut the fuck up and fight!”

VIOLENCE 5: The Hand that Carries Justice!

ANDY SEEMS DELIGHTED AT KENJIRO'S ATTITUDE. Immediately he lowers a BULGING ARM to his HIP, swaying it from LEFT to RIGHT as the OTHER is PROTECTING the RIGHT SIDE OF HIS FACE. As soon as ANDY’S LIPS CURL INTO A SMILE, his FUCKING ARM WHIPS FORWARD and STRIKES KENJIRO IN THE FACE!

SHP! KENJIRO REELS BACKWARDS, ALMOST SENT AIRBORNE FROM THE BLINDINGLY QUICK BLOW. Kenjiro tries to contemplate what he was struck with before ANOTHER FIST STRIKES HIM IN THE JAW. His dizzied eyes attempt to focus on swinging, GUILLOTINE-LIKE ARM.

AMERICAN BOXING: FLICKER

WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! Kenjiro's FACE GUSHES BLOOD as his SKIN IS TORN OPEN FROM ANDY’S SNAKE-LIKE JABS. Being overcome by Andy's assault, Kenjiro stumbles into the MALL’S WISHING FOUNTAIN. He collapses into the water and stares at the submerged yen as he tries to wrap his mind around Andy’s fighting style.

The strongest …, Kenjiro thinks to himself, I want to become … the strongest …

Kenjiro LIFTS HIS HEAD from the water and glares at ANDY. ANDY SWINGS HIS ARM SIDE TO SIDE, WAITING FOR KENJIRO TO MOVE.

That’s it … I want to become the strongest. And him … that bastard … he’s in my way!

FWIP! ANDY’S ARM IS OUTSTRETCHED AFTER EXECUTING HIS FLICKER JAB. BUT THERE’S SOMETHING ANDY DIDN’T EXPECT. KENJIRO HAS ANTICIPATED HIS TIMING. KENJIRO FUCKING CLAWS HIS FINGERS INTO THE FLESH OF ANDY’S RIPPLING AMERICAN ARM.

“Y O UJ A P !” ANDY SCREAMS, LIFTING MOTHERFUCKING KENJIRO WITH HIS ARM INTO THE AIR. KENJIRO REFUSES TO RELINQUISH HIS HOLD AND ANDY SLAMS HIM AND HIS ARM INTO THE TILED FLOOR.

BOOOOOM! A PLUME OF DUST SHOOTS INTO THE SKY! AS THE SMOKE CLEARS, KENJIRO IS STILL WRAPPED AROUND ANDY’S FUCKING ARM! ANDY SEEMS BEMUSED BY THIS TURN OF EVENTS.

To think … there would be such a guy in this country …, ANDY GRINS. Andy begins SPINNING ON HIS FUCKING HEELS and CRASHES KENJIRO through the GLASS WINDOW OF RADIO SHACK. However, despite the GLASS JUTTING FROM KENJIRO’S FLESH, he stills remains attached to Andy’s arm!

“F U C K I N GJ A P ! !” ANDY GRUNTS, THRASHING KENJIRO INTO ANY NEARBY OBJECT HE CAN FIND. BOOM BOOM BOOM! AFTER BASHING KENJIRO’S BODY INTO A NEARBY WALL TEN TIMES, KENJIRO STILL DOESN’T RELEASE HIS HOLD!

“Hahh … hahh … heh heh heh … it’s pointless!” ANDY SMIRKS, “Hahh … hahh … you’ve accomplishing nothing!”

THE BLOODY LUMP THAT IS KANZAKI KENJIRO REMAINS MOTIONLESS ON ANDY’S ARM.

“Hahh … hahh … SO YOU’VE SEALED OFF THE FLICKER. SO WHAT?!” ANDY SCREAMS. The KENJIRO LUMP ON HIS ARM BEGINS TO SMIRK.

“What’s so funny … ?” ANDY SMILES. HOWEVER HIS GODDAMNED SMILE BEGINS TO SHIFT INTO A FROWN as KENJIRO SLIDES OFF OF HIS ARM. Kanzaki Kenjiro, a BLOODY, BEATEN HIGH SCHOOLER, GRINS DEFIANTLY AS ANDY RAISES HIS ARM.

“C H E C K M A T E !” ANDY SHOUTS AS HE DROPS THE HAMMER DOWN. AS THE FIST DRIVES ITSELF INTO KENJIRO’S FACE, KENJIRO DOESN’T RESPOND! KENJIRO LOOKS PAST OVER TOP THE KNUCKLES PRESSING AGAINST HIS FACE AND INTO ANDY'S EYES.

“W-WHAAAT?!” ANDY MUTTERS.

“To be honest … I really didn’t have a plan …” Kenjiro says, blood dripping from his NUMEROUS WOUNDS. “But I figured if I tired you out, I could come up with something … heh heh … !”

ANDY SWINGS HIS OTHER ARM SLUGGISHLY AND THE INJURED KENJIRO EVADES THE BLOW. AS KENJIRO CLOSES IN, HE BRINGS HIS LIPS TO ANDY’S EAR AND WHISPERS SOMETHING.

“Excuse me if it doesn’t sound cool as I didn’t have much time to think up the name …” KENJIRO WHISPERS, “but this is called …”

KANZAKI SHIPPUKEN: ETERNAL LOOP

AND JUST BY INSTINCT, KANZAKI KENJIRO BEGINS UNLEASHING A TORRENT OF BLOWS. NO TECHNIQUE, NO STYLE, JUST FUCKING PUNCHING. FIST AFTER FIST AFTER KENJIRO UNLEASHES, THE ATTACK EVEN PICKS UP SPEED WITH EACH SUCCESSIVE BLOW. SOON THE MANEUVER TAKES ON A LIFE OF ITS OWN AND THE FLURRY OF PUNCHES BREAK THE SPEED OF SOUND. ANDY’S IMPECCABLE FRAME IS DENTED BY THE ATTACK OVER AND OVER UNTIL THE DAMAGE BUILDS UP AND ANDY'S ENTIRE SKELETON IS FRACTURED!!

“GURRRKK!” ANDY GROANS AS HE IS PROPELLED INTO A BRICK WALL. HE SLAMS AGAINST IT, PAUSES, AND SLIDES DOWN THE STONE IN A BLOODY HEAP. ANDY THE AMERICAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED.

“Ha ha …” KENJIRO COLLAPSES ONTO HIS KNEES, “So that’s my limit after all …”
THEN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE STROLLS THE GOONS OF JOTO HIGH SCHOOL, LED BY KATAYAMA. Andy raises his BASHED HEAD towards the JOTO GANGSTERS as they SNEER their WAY ONTO THE SCENE.

“Pft! I can’t believe what I’m seeing!” Katayama spits. He turns to his two LACKEYS and they mime his actions.

“I can’t believe what I’m seeing!” the goons recite. KATAYAMA LOOKS AT KENJIRO AND LAUGHS, THE GOONS LAUGHING RIGHT AFTER HIM, BEFORE STRUTTING UP TO ANDY.

“Andy the gang boss of Joto High School,” KATAYAMA LOOKS DOWN ON ANDY. “It really serves you right …”

“Serves you right!”

KATAYAMA PUTS HIS SHOE ON TOP OF ANDY’S HEAD, PUSHING HIM INTO THE TILED FLOOR.

“It really did disgust me that an AMERICAN was our gang boss,” KATAYAMA GRINDS ANDY’S FACE IN THE FUCKING FLOOR, “It’s only suitable that you lost here! Another second of serving under you and I may have puked!”

“PUKED!” THE GOONS EMOTE.

“Well, you weren’t an absolute failure,” KATAYAMA GRINS, “AT LEAST YOU TOOK OUT THAT BASTARD KENJIRO! At least you can go down knowing that you weren’t such a worthless piece of shit!” AS KATAYAMA RAISES HIS FOOT HE SUDDENLY FINDS HIMSELF LIFTED OFF THE GROUND.

“W-WHAT THE HELL?!” KATAYAMA SCREAMS. WITH BLOOD MASKING HIS FACE, KENJIRO HOLDS KATAYAMA HIGH ABOVE HIS HEAD.

“I’ve really had enough of your fucking mouth …” KENJIRO UTTERS. KATAYAMA AND HIS GOONS SHIT THEIR GODDAMN COLLECTIVE PANTS.

"O-O-OUR FUCKING MOUTH?!" the two GOON LACKEYS fall on their ASS IN SURPRISE.

“J-J-JUST STAY OUT OF THIS! YOU LOST! JUNCTION STAR HIGH IS DOOMED!”

“DIDN’T I JUST SAY TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH?!” KENJIRO DELIVERS THE SHITFUCKING ROCK BOTTOM! AS KATAYAMA’S HEAD BOUNCES OFF THE FUCKING FLOOR, ANDY WATCHES THE VIOLENCE WITH TEARS BUILDING UP IN HIS EYES.

“Kenjiro …” ANDY ALMOST CRIES. SO EMOTIONAL!

THEN OUT OF NOWHERE, THE FUCKING GOONS OF KATAYAMA SPRING INTO ACTIONS. AS THEY TRY TO DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE KENJIRO, ANDY LEAPS TO HIS FEET AND OBLITERATES THEM WITH A *REVERSE* DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE. THEIR THROATS COLLAPSE AND THEY SPIN IN AIR THREE TIMES BEFORE FALLING IN A BROKEN HEAP.

“A-ANDY …” KENJIRO STUTTERS at ANDY’S HEROICS.

“Ever since I’ve come to this country, I’ve never fit in …” Andy stares at the floor, the bucket hat obscuring his eyes. “I’ve always stood out. My height … my skin … to the people of this country I was just an outsider!”

KENJIRO LOOKS ON, BITING HIS BOTTOM LIP IN RESPONSE TO THIS DRAMATIC SPEECH.

“These fists of mine were the only way I could get recognition in this country …” Andy murmurs as tears stream down his cheeks. “And they did. That path of unspeakable violence led me to the title of GANG BOSS of Joto High School …”

“ANDY …” Kenjiro utters.

“And for what?” Andy looks at his fists then UNCLENCHES. “Katayama and the rest of the Joto thugs never liked me. They only feigned respect out of fear. You're different though, Kenjiro ...

"Your fists carry something that mine lack … JUSTICE! Those hands of yours carved justice into my heart and opened my eyes! I just fought to show my strength … AND YOU … you used your fists to make the world a better place!”

ANDY FUCKING UPPERCUTS KATAYAMA OFF HIS FEET AS TEARS TRAIL FROM HIS CHEEKS IN SLOW-MOTION.

“I HAVE WASTED THIS BODY!” ANDY SHOUTS. HE COLLAPSES AT KENJIRO’S FEET, BOWING TO HIM.

“KENJIRO! I’M SORRY … FOR WASTING MY STRENGTH!”

The goons and Reiko watch on as Kenjiro scratches his head at Andy’s heart-felt speech. ANDY, THE SOULLESS AMERICAN, HAS LEARNED TO USE HIS STRENGTH FOR GOOD. Kenjiro’s fists may indeed carry the ability to create CHANGE!

VOLUME ONE: END

NEXT ISSUE: ANDY DEFEATED! BUT WHAT OF THE OTHER SCHOOLS … ?!

Last edited by Vinny on Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rice
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:10 pm)

THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING GOOD ;___;
Spamdini
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:18 pm)

Yes it was. Too bad there's so much anti-Kenjiro sentiment.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:23 pm)

Or not enough.
Vinny
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 pm)

Poor, poor Kenjiro. The only way he'd be hated more is if Ace Kendo had invented him.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 pm)

Question mark.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZ Lemons All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: