FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Restarting the annoying expressions thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
Yogurtman
Odin
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:04 pm)

Post     Re: Restarting the annoying expressions thread

No, it was because I split the topic so it would have a new topic ID in case Chris had the old one memorized for some reason.

Anyway, fuck you Peter.
Theldorrin
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 pm)

Oh yeah. And that was totally unnecessary.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:15 pm)

Hahaha, the LENGTHS people will go to to thwart me!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm)

The jig was up when Theldorrin made it priority one to prove the secret forum's existence.

Plus I'd been aching to get to the punchline, which has been very unsatisfying.

Maybe I'll delete it for real, along with the other one. That might be funny.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm)

*doesn't move a muscle*
Fagzilla
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 pm)

Then again, I am in general favor of things being deleted, since things contain things that I said, and thus their ceasing to exist can only work in my favor.
Theldorrin
(Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 pm)

An old fashioned stand-off.

Will Peter delete the thread? Will he goad too much and lose adminship? Only time will tell.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
Page 59 of 59

Jump to: