FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(#21) The Personification of Dread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZ Lemons
           Author           Message
Yogurtman
Odin
(Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:43 am)

Post     Re: The Personification of Dread

The timeline had a couple really important things.

In particular the one that I assume Seru is referring to because, uh, it's really the only thing that hasn't been revealed already.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:50 am)

Oh yeah. Well, it's not like it doesn't have precedence.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:56 pm)

"Father! Father, wake up!"

The Kombo King's eyes slowly open. Remembering what had just happened, he rips his apron off and stares at this chest.

"This is unacceptable. Are those men still nearby?" he asks his son.

The young man's eyes glisten with tears, glad that his father is still among the living. "They are in the courtyard fighting. A large black man joined them, but he's too wounded to join the battle."

"I see. Grab me another apron."

Rising to his feet, the Kombo King flexes all of the muscles in his torso until the seven bullets drop out of his body. He feels one of the holes and then looks at his reflection in the shiny blade of one of his butcher knives. The wounds are in the shape of Ursa Major. His slanted eyes open as wide as possible and he drops the knife in shock.

"Father, what's wrong?"

"This is an omen."

"For what? What are you talking about?"

"Son, I leave my kingdom in your hands. Should I never return, you will be the new Kombo King."

"What is going on?"

"I have been chosen by the kitchen god to destroy the man who makes the greatest mockery of food. He shows no respect for the laws of the dining etiquette and is unconcerned with the sanctity of his meals. All food must be revered, son, no matter what it is. The greatest buffalo deserves the same respect as the tiniest sparrow. You must prepare it carefully, ensuring that there is no unnecessary waste. This man, he lives in excess and has no regard for what he eats, throwing food away and he makes others suffer for his greed and gluttony."

"What will you do when you find him?"

"I will use this fist," the Kombo King raises it to eye level, "to show the true strength of cooking!"

-----------------------------------------------

Prometheus Jones kneels, battered and bloody. Even at Ball Sack Creek, he had never seen anything so fierce. And yet, here he was, witness to two men at their physical peaks, fighting with unfocused rage and fury. If he wasn't as battle hardened as he was, his awe would have been fear.

The Black Judge catches a sword in his teeth and throws a fist at Deimos' head. Deimos ducks and throws two fists into the Judge's gut, sending him flying twenty feet away. As he rolls along the ground, the sword and blood fly from his mouth. He has no time to recover, though, as shots ring out. He back flips toward a tree as cover and then sees his gavel.

"Come on, Judge! You were talking so big before. Are you a coward?"

"Says the man fighting with guns. You're afraid to face me hand to hand."

Deimos drops his pistols and a rocket launcher appears in his hands.

"Suck my cock." He pulls the trigger and the tree explodes into splinters. As soon as he throws the rocket launcher to the side a shadow covers his head. Realizing his folly, he crosses his arms to take the blow and the giant hammer crushes his forearms, throwing him hard into the ground.

The Black Judge points his gavel at his prone opponent. "Plead guilty and I may show mercy. Otherwise the full strength of justice will make your last moments unimaginable torture."

"Fuck you, you faggot," Deimos spits blood. His executioner raises the gavel, but before it falls, Deimos kicks the Judge in his SOLAR PLEXUS and then shoulder tackles him, running into a wall. He pulls back and starts head butting the Black Judge and crimson runs down both of their foreheads.

"I'm afraid to fight you hand to hand?" Deimos asks between head butts. "You have a rabbit's heart! What do you know of battle? There is no quarter offered on the field of war. Granting mercy will only get you killed!" Deimos lets up and the Black Judge falls. "Your bones will be picked clean by vultures and shit on by dogs. No one will shed tears on your passing. Tonight you dine in Hell!"

"Not while I got somethin' to say about it!" Prometheus Jones throws a punch that even after being blocked, the force destroys the wall ahead of it. Deimos' arms fall limp to his sides and he stumbles.

"How? How do you still have so much strength?"

"I eat healthy snacks, bitch!" He clotheslines Deimos to the ground and then elbow drops him in the neck. He then extends a hand to help the Black Judge to his feet.

"I'm sorry, Prometheus."

"Don't worry, kid," Jones smiles, "I been beat up worse. You showed some nice moves out there, but I think I could train you on some of the finer points of wrestling. Teach you a few tricks I picked up in my days as the champ."

The Black Judge grins and limps. "It's been a while."

"What?"

"Since I found anyone in this world worth my time."

"Don't be so hard on people. This world, it has them scared. Even the strong ones who try to run this world, they crush the people because they fear them."

"What a joke!"

Dozens of knives fill Jones' back and he falls on his face. The Black Judge looks back in anger.

"Did you really think that old bastard could really take me out? It's useless. It just shows how weak you really are. Honor, mercy. Those ideas are lower than rat shit and will get you killed. The only way to survive in this world is to grab power," Deimos' fist is surrounded by a black orb of energy. "ANY WAY YOU CAN!"

The two men throw punches at full speed, their final killing blows. A sonic boom explodes, shattering windows for miles around. But the two still stand, their arms extended, like they're too stubborn to give in. The energy around Deimos' fist goes out and then he falls to his knees.

"How did you dodge that punch?"

"You made one mistake ... You pissed me off." The Judge kicks Deimos on his back and raises the gavel. "No mercy this time."

As the gavel falls, the Judge feels a sharp pain in his abdomen as a sword pierces it. The pain causes the finishing blow to fall off target, instead of crushing Deimos' head, his left arm is shattered. In a final bid to save his life, Deimos opens a portal with his good hand and falls through it. His other arm is ripped off.

The Black Judge grits his teeth and pulls out the sword. Then he remembers Prometheus.

"Old man!"
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:47 am)

Deimos sits in meditation under a waterfall like all in your Japanese animes when his eyes shoot open. He was having the dream again. His thoughts are interrupted by a rough laughter.

"Geh heh heh. I'm kind of disappointed that your training is a bunch of pussy shit like this instead of killing the worthless shits who taint Neo America." Caligula picks up Deimos' helmet, which was sitting with his armor on the edge of the lake, and places it on his finger like a Greek finger puppet.

Deimos rises to his feet. He opens a portal with his hand and jumps through it, then elbow drops Caligula's wrist, knocking the helmet free.

"I like your spunk, kid," Caligula grins with blood stained teeth, "but I don't take kindly to the unwashed touching me. You're lucky I want you around."

"You're lucky I didn't cut you skull open."

"That's why I like you," Caligula's distended gut quakes with his laughter.

"Is the Black Judge going to be there?"

"Couldn't say. He's one of those mysterious faggots who flit about nowadays. If you stick around, he'll come back eventually. Just remember, when you kill him, keep his heart and his head in one piece. The heart will be a fine appetizer and the head, gilded in gold, will make a nice centerpiece for my table. Geh heh heh."

"Sure. I've entertained stranger requests."

"Excellent. Well, the real reason I came to see you is to tell you the games are tomorrow night. If you're not there, I'll kill you with my bare hands. And don't feel special, the same threat goes for anyone in the Empire."

"I'll be there."

"Excellent."

Caligula lumbers off like a giant asshole leaving Deimos to put his armor back on. Deimos clinches his fist then opens it, a sword conjuring itself from his palm. He's going to have to kill a lot of people today.
Magic Juan
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:14 pm)

Are these promos for the PPV after this one?
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:37 pm)

It doesn't matter. I don't give a shit.
Magic Juan
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:59 pm)

So could I still write promos for this PPV too or what?
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:26 pm)

No, not for this one. All PPVs after 3 AM on Sunday morning get moved to the next PPV.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZ Lemons All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: