FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time to ask a black guy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone
           Author           Message
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 pm)

Post     Time to ask a black guy

I started thinking, is the only reason black guys let white dudes hang around is so white women wont be so scared to come over if they see a white guy, then the black dude sleeps with the white chick?

I just saw some Asher Roth guy on myspace and he looks like a douche bag and I dont know how anyone could be friends with him I was just wondering
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 pm)

Post     Re: Time to ask a black guy

Black people NEED to fuck white, OK>!>//??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: