FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jon's Ultimate Personality Test!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
My Head Hurts 90
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:01 pm)

Post     Re: Jon's Ultimate Personality Test!!!

Question #1: A Wizard has forced you to have sex with one of the Following people, the Choice is yours.

A: The Ugliest Woman in the World: Fuck her in the Ass and perform Oral on both her Pussy and Asshole.
B: The Hottest Man in the World: You would have to Fuck his ass and suck his cock.
C: The Hottest Shemale in the World: She would suck your cock.

Answer? C

Why? You don't have to do anything.

Question #2: Your Mother was Raped, and thus, you were Born because of this Rape. This Rape has caused Much Pain for your Mother, so much so that she eventually kills herself because of it. A Dark Elf Appears and hands you a time Machine, but you can only choose to do one thing...Make your Choice.

A: Go Back in time and stop your Mother's Rape.
B: Get the numbers to this week's Lottery with an estimated Jackpot of 100 Million Dollars.

Answer? B

Why? I've always wanted to live on an island.

Question #3: Have you ever Masturbated to any Image other then a Woman?

A: Yes
B: No

Answer? Yes

Who? cartoon titties

Question #4: Would you Kill yourself to Rid the entire world of Evil?

Answer? No

Why? Evil doesn't exist so it'd be pretty pointless.

Question #5: Is their anything you would give your Life for?

Answer? Yes

What? The ability to shoot my life force into the sky while yelling something awesome. I wouldn't mind having Theldorrin control a small country either.

Question #6: It has just been discovered that their is no god, and that when you Die, your just fucking Worm food. A troll appears with a "RAPE" time Machine. This Time machine has only 1 function, and that is to allow you to Rape anybody you want, and then when your done, you go back in time again and stop yourself from Raping that person, so in essence, the Rape Never Happened. So, would you do it?

Answer? Yes

Why? Just the knowledge of what people look like naked would be more than worth it.

Question #7: 2 People are drowning in a Pool, a man and a Woman. The Man is very Far away and you do not know if you can make it to him in time, he Offers you 50,000 dollars to let her drown (dont ask me how youll get the money, you just will) The woman is near you and offers 50,000 dollars to save her and let him drown, what do you do?

A: Let her Drown for $50,000 (he would die to)
B: Save her and let Him Drown for $50,000
C: Save him, let her drown and get Nothing.
D: Let them both Die

Answer? B

Why? Easier to save plus money.

Question # 8: Your Entire Family has been Kidnapped by Orc's ( You, your Brother, your Sister, your Mom and Dad) You are all put into a holding cell. The chief Orc comes to you and your Family and demands that you have Sex with one of your family Members, once a day, every day, for 2 months. After this period, you will all be let free. Who do you choose?

You are 24 Years old and have an unusually large cock with very potnent seamen, and whoever you pick, you must splooge inside of them every time.

A: Your Brother (12 Years old)
B: Your Sister (15 Years old)
C: Your Mom ( 42 Years old)
D: Your Dad (71 Years Old)

Answer? B

Explain Why you would have sex with that Person, and Why you would not have sex with the Other 3 People?

Every one of these options is terrible, but this one is probably the easiest to do.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:27 pm)

It would be funny if your answer to #3 was that you'd masturbated to images of Morgan.
My Head Hurts 90
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:30 pm)

@_@
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:30 pm)

That would be funny!
Magic Juan
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:33 pm)

startin' ta sweat
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:35 pm)

I had to pick between mentioning that and noting that Mister Grave Of The Fireflies wants to fuck his baby sister.
My Head Hurts 90
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:38 pm)

It's not like the other options are any better.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:40 pm)

Keep it in your pants, babyfucker!
My Head Hurts 90
(Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:42 pm)

It's good to know that you were saving this for when I posted my results.

Take that, Chris.
Sailor Bigglesworth
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:42 pm)

Question #1: A Wizard has forced you to have sex with one of the Following people, the Choice is yours.

A: The Ugliest Woman in the World: Fuck her in the Ass and perform Oral on both her Pussy and Asshole.
B: The Hottest Man in the World: You would have to Fuck his ass and suck his cock.

Answer? B

Why? He's the hottest man in the world, duh!!

Question #2: Your Mother was Raped, and thus, you were Born because of this Rape. This Rape has caused Much Pain for your Mother, so much so that she eventually kills herself because of it. A Dark Elf Appears and hands you a time Machine, but you can only choose to do one thing...Make your Choice.

B: Get the numbers to this week's Lottery with an estimated Jackpot of 100 Million Dollars.

Answer? B

Why? Fuck that bitch she's dead anyway.

Answer? Yes

Who? Inspector Gadget

Answer? No.

Why? Because evil can be very sexy.

Answer? Yes.

What? To become a god.

Question #6: It has just been discovered that their is no god, and that when you Die, your just fucking Worm food. A troll appears with a "RAPE" time Machine. This Time machine has only 1 function, and that is to allow you to Rape anybody you want, and then when your done, you go back in time again and stop yourself from Raping that person, so in essence, the Rape Never Happened. So, would you do it?

Answer? B

Why? I don't trust trolls. He's probably lying, and as soon as I got into the machine I would be taken to his troll kingdom where I would be raped constantly, as punishment for wanting to rape.

Question #7: 2 People are drowning in a Pool, a man and a Woman. The Man is very Far away and you do not know if you can make it to him in time, he Offers you 50,000 dollars to let her drown (dont ask me how youll get the money, you just will) The woman is near you and offers 50,000 dollars to save her and let him drown, what do you do?

Answer? D

Why? I can't swim.

Question # 8: Your Entire Family has been Kidnapped by Orc's ( You, your Brother, your Sister, your Mom and Dad) You are all put into a holding cell. The chief Orc comes to you and your Family and demands that you have Sex with one of your family Members, once a day, every day, for 2 months. After this period, you will all be let free. Who do you choose?

You are 24 Years old and have an unusually large cock with very potnent seamen, and whoever you pick, you must splooge inside of them every time.

Answer? How the fuck is my dad 71 when my mom is 42?! I guess B.

Explain Why you would have sex with that Person, and Why you would not have sex with the Other 3 People? My dad is too damn old, my mom is too old, my brother would be too young. Plus sibling inbreeding isn't as bad as parent/child inbreeding.

(Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:11 pm)

How many seamen do we get? I mean do we have a army or like 2? Also are they navy seamen,magic woman m seamen, aquaman seamen, or submariner seamen.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:26 pm)

That's an important question. I would guess navy seamen, but I couldn't guess how many.
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:33 pm)

Also who drowns in pools? those retards need to die.
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:37 pm)

Jason Vorhees sure didn't drown in no pool!
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:45 pm)

Jon's Ultimate Personality Test For Make great benefit Glorious Nation of FTU

Answer? C.

Why? Im not fucking man or beast so C is the right answer.

Answer? b

Why? durr

Answer?yes

Who? ur mom

Answer? no

Why? dont wanna

Answer? no

What? dont wanna

Answer? This a retarded time machine

Why? Did you read that its way retarded

Answer? D

Why? Fuck them

Answer? Me and my seman are going to fuck everybody orcs and all. Then we will march on washington.

Explain Why you would have sex with that Person, and Why you would not have sex with the Other 3 People? I WILL RULE THE WORLD WITH MY SEAMEN. MY SEAMEN ARE STRONG
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:48 pm)

Chris wants to fuck Marina so badly.
Matthew Outland
The sum of all the arguments Theldorrin makes for not having children.
(Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:50 pm)

OMG! Its MADali being condescending towards incest!!111
Mike Dunn
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:21 pm)

Has anyone tried asking any of these questions outside of FTU? I asked several of my friends the one about the rape time machine and not a single one of them said they would use it. However, my friend Alex, who actually has a 15 year old sister, said he would fuck his sister right after he was asked the last question, with no hesitation whatsoever. His sister is pretty hot too.
L Ron Butterfly
I take pop music pretty seriously.
(Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:22 pm)

You WOULD resurrect this thread, Hangly Man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: