FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FANFIC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 am)

Post     FANFIC

Once, to forget his past traumas Krillin decded to become a painter. Then the androids came and killed everyone
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:18 pm)

Post     Re: FANFIC

*knock on the door*
Krillin - Who is it?
Goku - It is me, want to go eat a whole bunch of food?
Krillin - I can't 17 and I are having a whole bunch of sex
Goku - ummm isn't your wife 18?
Krillin - oh yeah... I meant 18 I totally wouldnt fuck her brother while she was at the store getting stuff

-meanwhile at the store-
18 - I wonder if Krillin wants some milk.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:19 pm)

NO SHOW OF MY EDIT W00T!

I typed later at the store but meanwhile made it very clear he was fucking 17
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:13 am)

Wow, that was kinda funny

MORE FANFICTION

Oh shit remember when PSATURN did that horrible fanfic and submitted it

Well I guess I should do the same

I wold ask John to do it, but it would be far too good

I am going to avoid PSaturns mistake of the margins. I will have only HALF the story mispelled that way it can be accepted the first try. But it will still be horrendous. Also, I still need to make a website filled with wrong power levels
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:10 am)

Scene starts with Goku sitting down eating a lot of food

*Gwar lands*
Goku - I sense something
*Gwar busts through the front door*
Goku - I am earths strongest warrior prepare for battle
Gwar - MORE LIKE PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLE FOR OUR COCKS
Oderus - Hold him down boys
Goku - You think your cocks can handle a super saiyan
*Goku goes SSJ3*
Oderus - Of course I can this is what I came here to see
*pulls out his cock and rams it in gokus butt*
Goku - that wasnt the only trick up my sleeve! I just ate enough food to feed the entire world for 3 whole days get ready for a super saiyan shit
*Goku's ass begins to glow*
Oderus - this is so intense I cant handle it I am about to unleash an orgy of my goo in you
*Gokus Kame Shit Wave and Oderus Cum Shot meet inside of Gokus anus and suck them all into a black hole*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: