FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTU Swingers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:52 am)

Post     FTU Swingers

This is where we record our actual experiences with gay guys
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:54 am)

Post     Re: FTU Swingers

I believe any communications we've made with you is already recorded in the post archives.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:57 am)

Reading that PSaturn post is like waiting for your favorite comedian to be funny and then he isnt
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:00 am)

It's more like waiting for a punchline and then realizing the person is dead serious.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:29 am)

*the last part of Ippo vs. Sendo 2*
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:56 pm)

WE ARE LIVIN'
LIVIN' IN DA EIGHTIES
YES
(Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:55 pm)

I have decided to do everything twice as fast because well why not
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: