FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 175, 176, 177  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:53 pm)

Post     Re: MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE

You know, that other lady is still interested in meeting me, while the

I'll meet the other one, fuck her, that way I can TWO-up Vito

Haha dumb Vito
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:58 am)

The other woman still craves my cock

I dont want to CHEAT on anyone, so I guess I will dump her

I'll let he off easy by giving her my HANDSOME, OLDER FRIENDs phone number
YES
(Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 am)

Ihave the opposite problem as Vito

GET AWAY FROM MY COCK, WOMAN. NEITHER OF US ARE EVEN THAT GOOD IN BED WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM
YES
(Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:55 am)

So that alcoholic army ranger finally got thrown out of my dumpy hostel for being a nutcase on a daily basis

I only showed open anger to him once, and to my surprise he apologzied (you may say "duh" but this was one Joe Pesci acting asshole)

I always disliked him and wanted him thrown out, but maybe it did take balls to act the way he did, but hey he's thrown out so yay
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:00 am)

On a scale of one to ten, what is it like to be you?
YES
(Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 am)

10, because I am like me
Roy
(Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 am)

Hey Matthew, say hello to your new PP!

YES
(Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:23 am)

Sure, when I feel like uploading it

GIMPMASK, will kratom help me get up in the morning?
YES
(Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:08 am)

I keep oversleeping

Also, work cant really contact me now that i am in a different hostel from my co-workers and I have no phone. And the email address my coworker gave doesnt work

But im sure if I just show up to work its better than nothing
YES
(Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:45 am)

HEY MADALI, THAILAND IS AN OVER-RATED BORING PIECE OF SHIT

HA
YES
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:17 am)

So, I have decided one idea for getting by with less sleep is to drink tons of water before I sleep. That way I will have to piss a lot by morning. Plus water is healthy

Then, once up, I have my coke and red bull, and allergy tabs

A: Next to my bed
B: Also in the bathroom
YES
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:20 am)

I keep having recurring dreams where I decide to come back to Austin, and then ask myself "why the fuck did I come back to Austin? This wasnt a good idea"
Stupid Fucking Faggot
Stupid 30 fuckbag who likes DBZ
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 am)

I have constant dreams about being back in high school, forced to go for some reason having to do with not having finished.

There are many variations, but the basic plot is always the same.

They are very anxiety inducing!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 am)

I have dreams that also fit that description completely.

One time I dreamed that a professor came into my bedroom and said it smelled.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 am)

Yeah, I get the same dreams and it is always so nice to wake up from them and go YES, it was just a dream!

School/college really was shit. I mean, work is also shit, but at least you get paid for it.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:24 pm)

Fuck! I ALSO have those high school dreams. I'm always completely mortified to be in high school around all these kids like 10 years younger than me!
YES
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:38 pm)

You know, fuck Thailand

where should I go next?
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:54 pm)

Chile!
YES
(Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:31 am)

yeah, all the americans go to Costa Rica for whatever reason. Only religious nuts go to South America

By that I mean live there

Anyway, the moral of the trip confirms what I already suspected; when it comes to third world nations dont worry too much about the visa situation, its not that hard
YES
(Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:11 am)

Some woman last night asked me for my phone number while I was eating fish

Also, I must have slept 12 hours today
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 175, 176, 177  Next
Page 129 of 177

Jump to: