FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY friend Nappa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:14 am)

Post     MY friend Nappa

Seru was a lonely Canadian Man, apathetic, with a heart of stone. No one understood him or his interests, or why such a handsome man wasn't out partying/pussy.

He had a girlfriend, but had so many erectile issues his girlfriend suggested "maybe you're gay". "Maybe" said Seru. But this was just a fling and they went their seperate ways.

Then, one day....a SPACE POD lands in Canada...

TO BE CONTINUED
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 am)

Post     Re: MY friend Nappa

Seru isnt interest enough to write a FTU story about
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:09 am)

Yeah.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:08 am)

smoke doobs and do mushrooms while watching DBZ

Anyway, Nappa lands and says "Vegeta before we battle may I score some gay?"

And Vegeta says "sure just don't let me see it"
Mike Dunn
(Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:08 am)

I sell yay you say yay that shit's the bomb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: