FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conviction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction
           Author           Message
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:05 am)

Post     Re: Conviction

"You magnificent bastard," McHarris says, wiping the blood from his face. "I want to kill you so bad my dick's hard."

McHarris lunges forward with a right hook that John ducks. Using his upward momentum, John uppercuts McHarris in the jaw. McHarris pulls back, avoiding the full force of the blow, and knees John in the stomach, knocking the air out of his lungs. Despite struggling to regain his breath, John twists into a crouch and leaps, sending a spinning kick toward McHarris' head. McHarris leans into the kick and grabs John's airborne body and maneuvers him into a powerbomb. A loud crack explodes from John's back as he hits the dirt with obscene force.

He lungs refuse to draw air and he can feel his body begging for oxygen. All he can do is thrash about like a spastic retard and watch McHarris gleefully elbow drop him in the face. His mind begins to slip with each punch across the face that follows.

----------------------------

Deep in a pit of absolute darkness, a man shrieks in pain. He can feel the energy ripping through his body, turning each and every nerve cell into a bundle of the most profound pain any man could feel. For most men, such pain would be unfathomable. It would completely destroy his mind and rob him of his sanity. But this man has felt this pain before. He tore him down, but he vowed that it would never end him. This would be the last time he ever had to know what this pure torture would feel like. Today was the beginning of the end.

John projectile vomits into McHarris' face and then regains consciousness. McHarris reels back in revulsion and then feels John's forearm smash across the bridge of his already broken nose. The other arm pounds its fist into McHarris' sternum, throwing the monstrous man aside. John breaks free and rises up, charging right back at McHarris. McHarris shouts "Too slow!" while blocking John's flying knee, but misses the punch that beats through his face and launches him to the ground. McHarris pushes himself off the ground in a smooth motion and back to his feet, but sees that John hasn't stopped either.

"INVINCIBLE FIST!"

John's fist digs right back into McHarris' chest, but McHarris is able to hold his ground and claps his hands together at John's ears. John ducks the collapsing palms and then kicks McHarris in the nuts, elevating McHarris several feet up. Another punch shoots McHarris through the outer wall of the tower. Almost instantly, McHarris fires back out, planting his shoulder into John's torso, hammering him down. John kicks up from his prone position, but McHarris easily sees it coming and moves out of the way. John kips up and the two immediately start exchanging rapid punches, neither bothering to block anymore.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:28 am)

A massive column of light cuts a silhouette of two giants punching in mirror image. Blows that would crush any other men roll off them like rain drops. No number of haymakers could knock the bloodthirsty determination from their faces. A thin layer of blood tints their faces red.

-------------------------

"They're going to kill each other, Chairbot, I have to stop them!" Gigi shouts.

"There is nothing you can do, Mistress Gigi," Chairbot informs her. "Their power levels are beyond anything I have encountered even in our journeys."

"But ..." She doesn't know what to do. She feels a tug at her dress and looks down to see baby Raven. He smiles and she drops to her knees to hold him tight. "We have to stop this."

Raven raises his hand between his mother's arm and several corpses begin to rise. The zombies shamble into a circle around John Baines McGuinness and James Brock McHarris. They try to close in further, but the shockwaves from the impacts of their fists explode their skulls. Gigi sees this and lowers her face. It's hopeless.

"Don't die, John ..."

When Prometheus Jones hears the sonic booms, he knows exactly what is happening. And he knows there's nothing he can do now. They've gone murderfuck. He debates with himself whether or not he should even try to stop it. For most of his life, he had nothing to really fear because of his own inhuman strength, but these men were beyond comprehension. It was frightening even knowing that McHarris can exist. All that he could feel was hopelessness.

"Only God can save us now."

-----------------------------

A knee smashes McHarris' ribs and he uses the momentum of the hit to spin kick John in the face. John's face whips to the side and then snaps back forward, punching at McHarris. McHarris moves to the side and pins John's arm between his own arm and torso. He winds his head back and headbutts John. Then he headbutts again. And again. John feels his legs grow weak and finally collapse. Still McHarris headbutts him.

"YEAH, FUCK YEAH. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU." McHarris screams like the madman he is.

The yells snap John back into the moment and he rises, ramming the top of his skull into McHarris' chin, throwing McHarris' head back. Both men toss their faces forward, cracking their foreheads together. And they do it again and again. They start losing their strength with each thundering clash. Finally, they fall, their bodies propping the other man up.

His head resting on John's shoulder, McHarris whispers into John's ear. "I'm done, John, I can't fight anymore. This old body ain't what it used to be. But it's not over. If you puss out and don't kill me now, I'm going to fucking rip you apart and fuck whatever's left."

John grabs his father's face and pushes him to the ground. He stands on wobbly legs and looks down on the broken body of McHarris. He doesn't know what to feel. All he can do is numbly think of all the people he destroyed to get here and how badly he wanted it.

"God, what have I become?"

"You fucking faggot! KILL ME!"

"You fucking deserve to die, but I can't do it." A single tear runs down his face, muddying the dried blood. "I'm already too much like you. I can't murder anymore. So much blood is already on my hands."

"You goddamn pussy coward motherfucker!"

"No, it's just all too fucked up." He falls down and pulls at his hair. "My head is so fucked up right now. I can't think."

Suddenly, the light surrounding the tower cut off, covering the Earth in blackness. The earth quakes and the tower's masonry begins to crack as Droz stumbles through the doors. He cups his face in his hands and cries, "We're all going to die."
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:30 am)

!!! (an ellipsis made of exclamation points)
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:10 pm)

A beam of energy shoots out of the tower and into Droz's body. He starts screaming in pain, the skin on his face bubbling and peeling away. His eyeballs explode and all of the muscles on his skull burst off. Staggering forward, what's left of Droz glows and moves toward McHarris. John runs at Droz, but a bolt fires out of Droz's empty eye sockets and throws John away. Raising his hands, he makes McHarris levitate.

"It's been so long since I had a real body to call my own," Droz says. "You should feel proud. You're the only man worthy of being my host. Then my work can begin." An incorporeal form in the shape of a human reaches out of Droz's body and plunges its fists into McHarris' chest.

"No ..." a voice calls out from behind Droz. "I'm the one ... who gets to kill McHarris." Joseph Bruce McCarthy cocks his arm and punches Droz in the back of his bare skull. Sparks explode out, knocking McCarthy back.

"Pathetic," Droz mutters as the spirit moves deeper into McHarris. "Worthless."

McCarthy grits his teeth and runs forward, throwing all of his strength into another punch. A sickening crack rings out as McCarthy's fist emerges from Droz's chest. A gasp escapes Droz's jaws and the spirit retreats back into him and he convulses.

"Fuck," Droz chokes out, "You ... You don't know what you've just done!"

Droz shakes uncontrollably, whipping McCarthy around, but the arm stays stuck firmly in Droz's body. Energy crackles around both men as they bounce around. Finally, they stop and all of the energy shoots into McCarthy and he flies away from Droz, who falls on his face.

McCarthy rises to his feet and stares at his hands. "Blast it all. This is completely unacceptable."

Archibald Orwellington steps over Droz's corpse and says, "It can't be helped, sir. Still, he's a McHarris, perhaps it will be enough."

"I should have anticipated this," McCarthy says, "I never expected the inferior brother to survive his battle with McHarris. Perhaps he can contain my power, but his own is pathetic compared to the other two. It's not going to be enough."

Orwellington shakes his head, "We're going to need a new plan if we're going to save the world."

"We?" McCarthy glares at Orwellington.

"I'm sorry," Orwellington apologizes, fear piercing his heart. "You. You're going to save the world."

"Regardless," McCarthy says, waving his hand, "we have to leave this place before He shows up. Too much hate, anger, pain and death here. With this setback, I'm not ready to face Him yet."

The Rock steps out of the darkness and kneels at McCarthy's feet. McCarthy signals for the Rock to stand. Laughing, the Rock spreads his wings, grabs McCarthy and flies away.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:13 pm)

I haven't read this thread in awhile and I'm not sure what's going on.
(Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:53 pm)

BUT THE ROCK FEELS A HAND GRAB HIS ANKLE.

John Baines McGuinness pulls himself onto The Rock's back, stomps his foot against The Rock's skull and rips the wings off, sending the three men careening toward the rocky wasteland below.

The Rock lies bleeding and unconscious, several yards away from McCarthy's prone body. John shoots his hand around McCarthy's throat and lifts him up to eye level. Looking him in the eye, he asks, "What the fuck is going on here?"

"Imbecile," McCarthy says, then plants his palm on John's chest. Energy explodes out, throwing John to the ground. McCarthy floats above him, his eyes glowing red. "You could not begin to comprehend the powers behind this world you see around you. What the fuck is going on here, you ask? I am building a future for this universe. If you were not a key part of my great plan, I would erase you from this plane of existence right now."

"You're not ... McCarthy," John says, struggling to get up. "Who are you?"

McCarthy laughs. "The savior of the planet. I created everything you see around you now. How can you not remember that glorious day four years ago?"

"Theldorrin?"

Theldorrin raises his hands and the dirt rises with them, swirling around his body. The cloud becomes white cloth before bonding to him, transforming into a white suit. Strips of cloth snake up his neck and then wrap around McCarthy's face like bandages. A red infinity symbol burns through the bandages on his face.

"Finally, in the flesh." Theldorrin's voice is muffled by the bandages. "So many bodies I've gone through in these last few years. None of them could contain the unfathomable power I gained from tapping into the D'Lo Force. Even that was but a fraction of the strength I gained, filtered as it was by the barrier between this world and the D'Lo Dimension. Every few hours I would become trapped within the bowels of D'Lo as the body I inhabited perished from the strain until I could refocus my energies to reach into this dimension. It was torture, but it gave me time to ponder my situation."

Red energy glows around Theldorrin's hand and his waves it in front of him. A map of America forms from it and he points toward the center. "America, befouled by the FTUW, had become the bane of the rest of the Earth's existence. They had all suffered due to the tantrums and misadventures of these so-called wrestlers, who had long ago became so much more than that word. Indeed, the suffering inflicted had succeeded in making this world more vulnerable to hatred and violence, as the maddening effects of D'Lo had begun to insinuate itself into the collective unconscious of humanity. We were drowning in agony and our screams for respite fell only upon the ears of those who would destroy us.

"But I did hear those cries for help on the other side." Theldorrin waves his hand and the map of America bursts into pseudo-flames. "So I answered the prayers of those poor souls and eliminated the source of their pain. America burned and I stoked the fire. Of course, my motivations were many-fold. It was only the torment these people endured that allowed me to cross into this plane and I needed it to continue to exist here. Thus, I made sure that America was an apocalyptic wasteland, fractured by eternal anarchy and war. To further this goal, I installed the madman Caligula Lightning as your ruler until he failed to enact my will. I had anticipated this failure, though, and he was only needed until America had reached maturity.

"I had erased all memories of wrestling from the minds of America through my broadcast during the Death Race. Caligula's diversions were meant to make the memories of the martial art remain hidden, but it had to eventually be remembered. Your Prometheus Jones became my next tool and his Blackland Army, trained in Pro Wrestling, was able to build a homeland for the African-Americans and spread the word of wrestling. The sudden flooding of memories served to excite and re-ignite the passion which had already consumed so much of America, turning a towering inferno of chaos into a fiery sun of death."

John climbs to his knees. "Jesus Christ, are you some kind of dime-store Dr. Doom?"

Displeased, a bolt fires from Theldorrin's finger and slams John back down. "Silence, fool," he warns, "You inquired into my reasoning and, when all goes as planned, it is important that history knows of my genius. Now, as I was saying, all of this served to merge the layers of reality. D'Lo was so close that I could influence events as I pleased. This last event, using Droz's lifeforce as a battery to bring me to this world permanently, has likely broken all barriers and it is only a matter of time before such a momentous occasion awakens D'Lo from his slumber. Soon, the fight to save this world will begin."

"Well," John says, "congratulations on being an insane piece of shit. Nothing you just said fucking means anything."

"Whatever, fag," Theldorrin says, telekinetically lifting The Rock up and then starting to fly away, "When the time comes, you will know what to do."
Yogurtman
Odin
(Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 pm)

Fucking *strength*.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> DBZxOne Piece Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: