FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BARDOCK SPECIAL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp.
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:26 pm)

Post     BARDOCK SPECIAL

THe problem I have with this, is it makes the saiyajin look like a buncha pussies. Gee, no one was a fucking match for freezer, or even his best men.

The least they could have done was have Freezer in final form, that way it would seem like they would otherwise have been a match for him.

I mean if Vegeta was the strongest warrior, even as a child, that means that there were no saiyajin stronger than 17,000 at the most. How is that a master warrior race?
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:36 pm)

Post     Re: BARDOCK SPECIAL

It's huge gay that a race capable of destroying planets was not capable of destroying organisms much smaller than planets.
Rice
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:54 pm)

Planets don't hit back!
cloacal kiss
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:58 pm)

That's hardly the point!
Psarevo

(Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:17 pm)

What the hell?

That's exactly what makes DBZ good.
Psarevo

(Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:18 pm)

I love the Bardock special.

It's about a guy who knows what's comin', and he's tortured by the future and trying to tell everyone about the predicament that they're in, and everybody just laughs at him, until they realize he was right all along, only now it's too late.
Rice
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:25 pm)

He fought his way through thousands of henchmen just to get a shot at Freeza!
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:44 pm)

Yeah, Psaros point actually is pretty awesome

I dunno, I just feel like whiping out the saiyajin should have been at least a tiny bit of a challenge. they're a warrior race, and its like the PLOT TO DESTROY THE SAIYANS was freezer having a cup of coffee one day and saying "gee, I guess I'll commit genocide today"
Rice
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:02 pm)

Well, Freeza was just that strong.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:04 pm)

Bardock was not a faggot, though, Chris.

Also, he was in shape.

And probably had an attractive mate.

Your analogy is bullshit.
YES
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:09 pm)

I dont know if JAson's post is awesome or one of those proofs of how retarded people are mentally and socially

Or both
Psarevo

(Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:20 pm)

It's definitely not both.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:31 pm)

"Fresh From The Pan"
a Dragonball GT story by Sparky Evil

Part 1

Deep into west city at the Capsule Corp. the young Saiyan warrior Pan stares of at the battle currently taking place in the city. And though the Z fighters were turning out to be most victorious it was not so bitchin for young Pan. For you see she has been quite sad lately over the fact that she could not attain the most bitchin title of a Super Saiyan. She was quite annoyed, even her uncle Goten was able to transform when he was even younger than Pan is at the time. All he did was watch Gohan, so she thought and realized, whenever Vegeta was trying to turn Super Saiyan he used some sort of gravity altering training module.

Acting quickly she ran to Bulma and requested to know of such a machine were still around. Bulma signaled to the western side of the building. Pan walked around and discovered a large pod barring the Capsule Corp. logo, so she made much haste in entering the chamber. She scanned the many odd controls and discovered the dial labeled gravity adjustment… so thinking quickly she knocked it up to max and then some. Later after being revived by the paramedic she got a shot of morphine and started thinking… then she sobered up and stopped thinking about the Steve Miller Band and got serious.

Later at east district 439 the whole Son family got together for a meal. Pan sat away from the others wondering why she lacked the ability to ascend to a mighty Super Saiyan. It weighed heavy on her mind as the announcement came that dinner was ready. She slumped over to her seat and looked up at her father Gohan, and noticed something. All of the Saiyans in the room were not eating but were inhaling. Now maybe it was the incident with the gravity machine, or maybe she was still trippin on morphine, but Pan got the hunch that perhaps, just perhaps, this somehow far off state of Super Saiyan was realized not through hours of hard training or intense concentration.

Now maybe it was her diet and though Pan’s never really had a meal that was petit, she couldn’t hold a candle to the eating habits of her relatives. Pan took no time to think it over and began wolfing down the food in front of her. Suddenly the whole room was filled with hungry hungry Saiyans goin' mental on that freakin' food. After some mild conversation and a butt load of eating the evening was over.

Now what Pan didn’t know is that Goku was full Saiyan; Gohan and Goten were half.

But Pan was only one fourth which meant she didn’t have the same kind of resistance against massive amounts of food like the others did. Why even now it had seemed as though Pan had grown heavier but she didn’t seem to notice, although she figured it out the next day when she couldn’t get her pants on, but even though she noticed she didn’t seem to care much.

Now continuing her plan to ascend, Pan continued to eat throughout the course of the day. And by the end of the day she had gotten considerably larger. Pan looked down and saw her new girth but all she could do was shrug and release gaseous belch.

Tired from her escapades, Pan nods off with a satisfied yawn.

Part 2

Upon waking up an hour later, Pan found that she still quite hungry which was confusing to her. You see, prior to her slumber pan had spent the day eating. If it was edible she ate it, and though Pan was now, well… not petite she did have quite a bit of energy. Now if you’re normal and you’ve got extra energy you’ll find something constructive or in my case destructive to do. But you know what, Pan isn’t normal. What does Pan do? Pan calls ahead to the Hercule City Supermarket, places a bomb threat, then breaks in and starts unstocking the recently stocked shelves. After a while she was full but not satisfied, she wasn’t even close to being strong enough to ascend. Unable to eat anymore she broke into the security room to take off the surveillance tapes when she saw that someone left a funny smelling cigarette in the room, but she didn’t really think much of it so she turned around. Unfortunately Pan had forgotten that she had “enlarged” quite a bit and accidentally knocked the doobie onto the nearby bag of hash and started a “freaky”.

Fire at first Pan started fanning it out then… everything started slowing way down and she got hungry. She went back out and started trippin through the store in more ways then one.

She finished off that place’s edibles and got back home at around dawn. Whenever she got to school the next day she had quite a few new spectators. You now despite what the MTV says most of these young fellas aren’t lookin for rock hard abs and curvy toned asses, or if they were they were they wanted pan even more. Now Pan was happy that everyone thought that she was so hot, but still she was not at all satisfied. Why did her body test her for what reason was it not trying to ascend? The Super Saiyan gods did not wish to shine down on her. For days it was all that she could concentrate on for days but everyone saw something else.

“Those thighs.” “That ass.” “That stomach.” Bulla, Marron, and a girl from Pan’s school were talking at Hercule Mall. Now it may appear as though these ladies are being condescending of Pan, but what’s really going on is that it’s eatin them up inside. They can’t stand it, you see these girls idea of hot comes from the VH1 but now their whole philosophy is turned on its head. That very next day Pan found something to notice besides her Super Saiyan issue. All the other girls around her started to get larger. Even her mother Videl had an extra layer of fat. In the weeks that pan had changed her diet it had seemed that more people were looking up to her and her large mid section. Pan couldn’t turn a corner without a male fan stopping her. Pan was excited but not happy. The ability to ascend dodged her.

No matter how she ate it wasn’t happening for her. But she wasn’t completely empty as made apparent by her sagging stomach. While walking home one day her thighs rubbing together started to bug her so she sat down next to a hobo to rest. The strong scent of his bong relaxed her… a lot. And she soon fell into a freaky slumber.

Part 3

Pan came down a few hours later. Her butt was sore, the hobo and her bag with her money were gone, and after walking out of the alley she was shocked for what she saw, every guy that passed buy had a grin and every girl had a gut. It seems that in her concern over her own issues Pan hadn’t noticed her glorious rise to fame. Cover shots on Vogue and Cosmo, a spot on MTV’s TRL, and even a diet in her name, why, she somehow even appeared in a Puff Daddy video. While lost in a firestorm of eating and concern, Pan had changed the world. Anorexics picked up forks, Oprah put on enough weight to more equal what she’d lost over the years. Pan tried to look down at her feet in confusion but her large round belly was in the way. The things got for Pan the worse she felt, and when you’re well overweight, it’s impossible for you reach your goal, and you’ve been drugged mugged and butt hugged by hobo depression’s easy to come by, and when you’re depressed you eat. Now Pan ate and ate and while she ate she got bigger and softer and while she got bigger she became more idolized and well known and stared in a movie with who else P. Diddy and no Puff Daddy can’t act.

Pan let people know that big is beautiful, anyone and anything that was a threat to the Z-Fighters was too busy with the Pan diet to attack, she had her own fame instead of following her grandfather Hercule who by the way had lost the title world champion by accident when a little old lady fell from the stands and knocked him out of the ring… she was on the Pan diet. Majin Buu who once repelled girls was now opposite to Jessica Simpson on MTV’s 'Newlyweds'… Nick “mysteriously” died. Everything was great in the world even between the Israelites and the Palestinians. Girls and women everywhere were now large, luscious, and jiggling.

Things were great everyone was happy… everyone that is, except for poor poor “little” Pan. Unable to ascend, dogged by the paparazzi, anger Bulbous, much like Pan, drew from deep from inside her, and man that’s pretty damn deep ya dig?, and was growing larger by the day, much like Pan's round firm ass, like a flood her rage was flowing. Anger spilled out the seems, like her belly rolls out those tight jeans ya dig, and rained on her friends and family. A rage so mighty in fact that Pan felt like she was glowing red, in fact it felt like she glowing… yellow. She stood up straight and felt like could move the world. Her hair was a glorious gold, and even though she was still fat her body had twice the muscle mass that it ever had before. Pan had… ascended, she jump, more than fifty feet into the air, with joy. And now that she could ascend pan didn’t need to eat anymore and lost most of the weight. And cocaine took off the rest, yep she even became anorexic. Now… this is the part of the story pan’s old friend P. Diddy was making another video and big beautiful Pan to be in it, but when he found her. Not big, not beautiful, not goin' to escape the bullet. Now don’t all you FA’s out there fret. The MTV spot, vogue and the Puff Daddy video went to Bulla Briefs. Pan’s death was not in vain, the Z fighters carved her a monument, the big pan of course, out of the side of some mountain, oh and Mt. Rushmore is being relocated, somewhere in Mexico. And though Pan lost the famous weight… everything else worked out fine. The guys had grins and the girls had guts. The moral of the story is, if P. Diddy likes you big… then ya better not get small.

The End

Disclaimer: now this is just a story so don’t let one thin girls death anger you, But if you are angry email me at sparky_evil@yahoo.com, oh don’t lose weight or Puff Daddy will shoot you.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:17 pm)

Well shit. There's really nothing to say about that.
Magic Juan
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:25 pm)

It's about a guy who knows what's comin', and he's tortured by the future and trying to tell everyone about the predicament that they're in, and everybody just laughs at him, until they realize he was right all along, only now it's too late.
cloacal kiss
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:27 pm)

That post was gratifying for Magic Juan, Chris, and no one else.
Magic Juan
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:41 pm)

Oh, I was doing something there.
Jason
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:53 pm)

Being gay. Yeah, we know.
Magic Juan
(Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:51 pm)

That is merely an assumption, and an incorrect one at that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Capsule Corp. All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: