FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Buis is working and jerking!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:06 am)

Post     Re: John Buis is working and jerking!

I wish I knew what Peter was talking about.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:10 am)

Homo and Sadako's death in Gantz.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:19 am)

I have a lot of conflicting emotions about that shit.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:58 am)

those photos look fake! ha if that guy doesnt kill himself then it is his fault for looking that way! anyways everyone signed a contract in the marines and knows what they are doing, he had a stripe so he had probably reenlisted or had a 5 year contract so he doubled down on his life for some dough or to "protect his country" anyways no one should feel sad for him

another topic is the use of the word heroes, not everyone who goes to iraq is a fucking hero cause then every dumb ass and stupid fuck is an asshole almost and it dumbs down the word for people who do the real hero shit whether it is in Iraq saving other americans or even children or whatever or a random guy who goes into a burning building to save a baby, most people want to go to Iraq to gloat or make extra money and act like they deserve to be fucking gods when most didnt do shit and it is like any job you go to iraq get extra money and benifits not because you are a hero but because you signed a contract just as if you signed a contract to work with taco bell, some times i get a really really good taco but those fucking kids arent heroes
Theldorrin
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:00 am)

What about people that go to Afghanistan?
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:50 am)

He was mistakenly blown up by a grenade within his own barracks. There were no terrorists/insurgents involved in his maiming.
Rice
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 am)

Man, now you're gonna tell me it was while he was handling a newborn litter of kittens too!
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:25 pm)

ha ha ha! anyways even if it isnt his fault it is someones! and he still looks like Jason Vorhees without a mask on
Magic Juan
(Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:32 pm)

I can't fucking handle that shit at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: