FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GREATEST PRESIDENTS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:49 am)

Post     GREATEST PRESIDENTS

here's my list

1. Washington-first guy gets the credit
2. FDR-right wingers take massive self denial drugs to pretend he wasn't a damned powerful president
3. Teddy Roosevelt-Powerful family
4. Thomas Jefferson-1807 embargo act was retarded, but Louisiana purchase alone grants him here
5. Polk-Acquried land from Mexico AND Canada! At teh same time! genius
6. Andrew Jackson-Prevented expansion of slavery, liquidated the bank, and threatened to personally kick south carolina's ass. Damn we used to have good presidents
7. Monroe-Everyone liked this guy
8. Mckinley-defeated spics and took their empire
9. Madison-He was a legal genius of some sort
10. Martin Van Buren (yes)-everyone underrates this man because of his gay name
11. Lincoln-Overrated dick. He was a good president but no FDR. How does starting a bloodbath of no liberty alone make him a great president?

12. Eisenhower-decent

13. John Adams-Some think he was a bad president but its more like his peers were just that good

14. JOHN QUINCY ADAMS-ditto

15. Rutherford B Hayes (powerful)-He ended reconstruction, because he had (what was at the time) magnificent incite to realize that the south was probably going to stay a shithole
16. Truman-decent, loses massive points for Korea though.
17. Nixon-Schizo. He was a great president when not being evil. A much more noble villain than say, Reagan
18. Ford-He should have been re-elected

19. JFK-dick, he wasn't bad he was just assassinated too early

20. WILLIAM HARRISON-HE kicked some ass
21. Grover Cleveland-this is the age of presidents no one gives a shit about
22. Tyler-I think Im related to this guy somehow
23. Taft-ditto
24. Benjamin Harrison-no seriously, ditto
25. Garfield-ditto times 1 million
26. Taylor- he threatened to kick the souths ass, and then mysteriously vanished
27. LBJ-Got us involved in Vietnam, that alone puts him down. But most of the other stuff he did was good.
28. Filmore-yeah, I put too many mediocre presidents too high. But not fucking up anything is generally a good sign which is why their up this high.

29. Woodrow Wilson-a proto-reagan who did more damage than some people are willing to realize. He helped the economy and was progressive on a majority of issues. But blatant racism, crappy immigration policies, WW1, suspending liberty, and above all, prohibition collectively take their toll.
30. Chester A. Arthur (I probably over-rated this guy)
31. Harding-funny guy
32. US Grant (slightly underrated as a president because people fail to take in account how many bad presidents we have had)
33. Johnson (he was a southerner and he sucked)
34. Coolidge-asshole
35. Bush senior-Probably as good as a post-reagan republican could ever get
36. Ronald Reagan-Douchebag
37. Jimmy Carter-Not as nearly awful as some say he was, but he wasn't very good. I almost put him this low just for not getting re-elected. I somehow view it as having been his responsibility to get re-elected
38. Clinton-Not too awful, I guess
39. Franklin Pierce-doughface
40. Hoover-Wrong guy with the wrong policies at the wrong time
41. James Buchanan-southern puppet who's retardation is an overlooked cause of the civil war

AND THE WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME IS:

duh

Last edited by YES on Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Let My Love Open The Door
I do God's work of raping BITCHES!
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 am)

Post     Re: GREATEST PRESIDENTS

Lincoln was easily the best president, and his only serious misstep was not hanging your awful inbred relatives.

HAVE A NICE DAY
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:21 am)

Oh, I thought Reagan was going to be the worst president of all time.

James Garfield is the greatest president because he discovered a novel proof of the Pythagorean theorem.
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:26 am)

I'd like to know who the SMARTEST president was. I've heard it was Garfield, but cases have also been made for John Quincy Adams and Thomas Jefferson. I think Pierce was the most handsome!

Polk was awful from a human perspective and, if Outland were consistent with his trolls, would be awful for helping to create Texas.

HAVE A NICE DAY
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:23 am)

Where's the hilarious fifth option?
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:25 am)

Theodore Roosevelt was the most awesome president because the shit he did in office similar to what a real world James Brock McHarris would do.

*bare knuckle brawls a professional boxer until his eye gets knocked out*

*beats cabinet with kendo stick*
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:40 am)

TR would have been better if his Bull Moose party actually won instead of giving the election to the Democrats.

I have also heard that Garfield was the most intelligent. But not intelligent enough to not get killed by anarchists.

John Quincy Adams was very intelligent but accomplished nothing as president since he was seen as cheating his way into office, and his father wrote the Alien and Sedition Acts! and was a better vice president than president.

Lincoln was very important in establishing that the federal government had more power than the states. Basically the United States as it is now didn't really exist until after the Civil War.

Taft was very fat.
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:52 am)

I like how you put Willam Harrison our dumbest president at 20.
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:18 am)

Garfield was killed by a lunatic who thought he was owed an ambassadorship to France, McKinley was killed by an anarchist.

HAVE A NICE DAY
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:20 am)

This is a sad pic!

HAVE A NICE DAY
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:56 am)

Jimmy belongs at the top!
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:45 pm)

You're a piece of shit Ace because because after reconstruction was lifted the federal goverment was at its weakest\

Also, Jefferson was the smartest, as true polymaths are very rare. Madison is another, but his is difficult to measure
Ryoko's Biatch
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:08 pm)

JFK is way overrated, but I do appreciate the fact that you put Nixon at a decent rank. People tend to overlook his accomplishments because of the whole Watergate thing.
Magic Juan
(Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm)

Which are?
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:27 am)

Lincoln was, by far, the "best" president. Teddy is 2nd only because he was so fucking nuts. Washington wasn't really a "president". Jackson was awesome and so was JFK. Other than that it's been a fucking nightmare of vast dissapointments that includes Clinton. You'd think 8 years of a democrat in office we'd have universal health care.

In terms of the worst, Eisenhower. He was completely mind fucked by WWII and invented layer upon layer of secracy that ensures that we'll never know about the truth behind UFOs. On top of that, he exploded the national spending on military shit which proved to be nothing useful other than for forcing the USSR into doing the same thing. He was also a pussy and didn't have the balls to meet the aliens face-to-face.

Also, most republicans after Lincoln were simply placeholders that didn't do jack shit and didn't even represent the republican party. They simply used the popularity leverage of being a republican to take office in order to funnel money into private causes.

Reagan was the most destructive. He had the tanacity to go on TV and show the classifieds to respond to massive unemployement issues and lack of government funding for the most poor citizens. "Just look at all these jobs!" is the quintessential line that proves that modern republicans have the thought processes of ignorant middle schoolers.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:35 am)

I'm glad this thread is bringing out FTU's best at intelligent discourse.

I can't wait to see where The Great JON weighs in.
Jason
(Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:38 am)

Eh, at about two hundred and seventy pounds.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:38 am)

He was completely mind fucked by WWII and invented layer upon layer of secracy that ensures that we'll never know about the truth behind UFOs. On top of that, he exploded the national spending on military shit which proved to be nothing useful other than for forcing the USSR into doing the same thing. He was also a pussy and didn't have the balls to meet the aliens face-to-face.
Magic Juan
(Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:54 am)

He was completely mind fucked by WWII and invented layer upon layer of secracy that ensures that we'll never know about the truth behind UFOs. On top of that, he exploded the national spending on military shit which proved to be nothing useful other than for forcing the USSR into doing the same thing. He was also a pussy and didn't have the balls to meet the aliens face-to-face.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:46 am)

"He was completely mind fucked by WWII and invented layer upon layer of secracy that ensures that we'll never know about the truth behind UFOs. On top of that, he exploded the national spending on military shit which proved to be nothing useful other than for forcing the USSR into doing the same thing. He was also a pussy and didn't have the balls to meet the aliens face-to-face." in extremely large letters.

Frank, you should have one of those big parties like Reagan did when he knew he was going to go insane from Alzheimer's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: