FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ham handed shit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:05 pm)

Post     Ham handed shit

I am going to write a play, that basically consists of me spewing shit all over, that way between this and the journal thread I can avoild violating threads with garbage unnnecisassarrily.

*chorus begin*

Republican: Hi, I am a republican. I am pro-business, and patriotic, even though I know jack shit about how governments work, and think people who do are dipshits. I do however watch wall street and am a super intelligent fucking prick businessman.

democrat: I actually think america has a fucking future. Furthermore I am a feminist and bisexual. I also hate young people for sharing my views. Nah just kidding, Im just some asshole

Libertarian: duh I am a fucking moron cross oriented with a sissy bitch pretending to be an anarchist. Im either a closet conservative or just a fucking silly young person who thinks the US actually has a future.

duh im an american. Im fucking fat and stupid and think precisely the opposite of myself. Furthermore I hate young people and think this country actually has a future

*miscellaneous losers sit at FTU*

Me: Actually, according wikipedia, the US does spy on its own people and spend retarded amounts of money on it

Everyone else: YOURE FUCKING IGNORANT *talks about solid snake and 2nd rate music*

About the south:

southerners are assholes. Thats why they arent as bad as turks, latins, and east europeans, who are just flat out scumbags. But southerners are assholes and this needs to be emphasized over and over

The funny thing about the US is, people like Michael moore actually are neither as informed or charismatic as the awesome nutjobs the US got in the 60s, but Michael moore acts like a fat nobody and thats why modern day americans relate to him

WERE BEING ATTCKED!

THat is the best line from the original warcraft

*rants about niggers even though doesnt live anywhere near them and a drunk drug addicted nigger actually has better manners than 80 percent of americans*

*colored immigrant moves to the US, whines about how spoiled american malcontents are, and then insists white people owe him money, and utterly fails to see the scummy irony in this*

JAPAN: *lives in better country than the US, if not most western nations, and then proceeds to whine about how hard JApan is*

Koreans *is intellectual, possibly mild mannered or even charming, yet is easily the most horrible ethnic group in asia*

Czech republic: Im right next to efficient germany and polite northern Italy, and yet Im still a fucking scumbag!

PAris: Im like other western cities, but with better food. Also, I claim to be artistic just to be an asshole

KYoto: I am very traditional and dont know what the fuck to do with myself

TOkyo: Im stupid but not as stupid as some other things

Osaka: Im a piece of shit but like any japanese city I have stuff

MEMPHIS TENNESSE: YEs, the south is awful. Seriously awful, and my customs make absolutely no sense. F

Indiana: I hope im better than the south, at least I have a sense of humor about being a piece of shit

California: Im a raging dipshit filled with fags, crazies and psaros, yet am somehow better than most of the country. ALso, WTF is it with southerners and thinking they arent bags of shit? Ah, I guess realizing the south is a bag of shit is all you need to know about governing

China: Im fucked up yet im not as weird as Japan. No, I dont get it either

women of the world: duh im not selfish

businessman: duh im not a douchebag! well not entirely right? Just change the subject young man

Classroom teachers: I actually think I can tell the difference between right and wrong

Cops: , people act like I should arrest every black person as well as anyone who happens to offend a woman teacher or businessman. As much as I love arrestin and ruining people I hate good sumeritan faggots even more than you do!

dogs: im gay

Alright Ive already trashed this page bye bye
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:12 pm)

Post     Re: Ham handed shit

SO a dog walks in to a bar and says:

HEY, ID HAVE A DRINK, BUT THE PLACE LOOKS A LITTLE RUFF!!
Magic Juan
(Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:24 am)

That was a treatise on how to be awesome.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:48 am)

It wouldn't be positive reinforcement to ban Outland after making this post, but he won't produce anything nearly as terrific for years.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:18 am)

Which country do you like?

Roy
(Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:11 am)

This post NEEDS to be in the Cold Room as a symbol of Matthew Outland's vast potential.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:22 am)

duh im roy
Ryoko's Biatch
(Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:53 am)

Merry Christmas, folks!
YES
(Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:11 pm)

I like everywhere, MADali

Id even like the US, if my image of it hasnt been scarred by the abomination that is the american south

DOnt put this thread in the cold room, because I plan on making this a thread of ham handed shit thnx
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> The Dead Zone All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: